You can earn a $200 Checking Bonus when you open any personal Checking account with MECU.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Get $200 when you open a CashBack or RewardChecking Account
- Qualifying for your $200 is a breeze:
- Sign up for eStatements
- Complete 12 debit card transactions
- Establish direct deposit of at least $400
MECU $200 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: CashBack or RewardChecking Account
- Availability: MD
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Bonus deducted
(Offer Expires May 25, 2022)
- Eligibility Requirements: This offer is valid for new consumer CashBack Checking and RewardChecking accounts. This offer is intended for new checking members only. You are not eligible for this offer if you are a current owner of a MECU consumer checking account as of March 30, 2022. Business and Fiduciary accounts are not eligible for this offer.
- Bonus Requirements: To receive a $200 bonus, open a new, eligible MECU consumer checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25 by May 25, 2022. All account applications are subject to approval. By the end of the next checking cycle after account opening, complete the following qualifying activities: 1) receive a cumulative monthly total of $400 or more in qualifying direct deposits to the checking account; 2) complete 12 or more debit card purchases; and 3) enroll in paperless eStatements. A qualifying direct deposit is the member’s salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income, electronically deposited through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) by your employer or third party. Enjoy an extra $200 with checking that gives you more.
- Bonus Payment: We will deposit the bonus into your new checking account within 30 days after validating all offer requirements have been met. The new checking account must remain open with a balance of $1 or more to receive any earned bonus payments. You are responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes due on the bonus, and we will report as income to the tax authorities if required by applicable law. Consult your tax advisor. If the checking account is closed within six months of account opening, MECU reserves the right to deduct the bonus from the account at the time of closing. Offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with other offers. This offer is subject to change and may be discontinued at any time without prior notice. Membership eligibility required.
At MECU, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.