Meijer offers $5 Credit with $50 Gift card purchase valid in-store only through December 24, 2015. The $5 Meijer coupon is valid 12/27/2015 – 1/2/2016 for store purchases only. Only Meijer Gift Cards are eligible for this promotion meaning third party gift cards purchases will not earn this reward. This is limited to 10 coupons per offer so break up your purchases accordingly. Excludes prepaid debit cards. It’s probably a good idea to buy these early on to save 9% on future grocery shopping trips.
Table of Contents
$5 Credit With $50 Gift Card Purchase:
- Offer: Buy $50 or more in Meijer Brand Gift Cards and receive a $5 coupon good on your next purchase.
- Valid: Offer is available until 12/24/2015
- Terms: Coupon valid 12/27 – 1/2/16. Limit 10 coupons per offer. Subject to availability. Excludes prepaid debit cards and gift cards eligible for volume discount. Offer good on Meijer brand gift cards sold in-store only. See gift cards for details, terms and conditions. While supplies last. No rainchecks.
Maximize $5 Meijer Gift Card Offer:
- Locate: Find a Meijer Store Near you
- Shop: Buy 10x (the limit allowed ) at $50 per Meijer Gift Cards for a total of $500.
- Pay: Use a cash back credit card like Amex Blue Cash Preferred to get 6x cash back.
- Get: $50 in Meijer Coupons and $30 Amex rewards. That’s 16% in savings on all your purchases at Meijer.
Meijer Offers $5 Credit when you purchase $50 Gift Card so you can save on future shopping trips made at Meijer. Groceries are just a necessity so this is a great deal for those of you who shop there regularly. The terms are not clear as to whether you are allowed to make the 10 purchases all at once or its per transaction so I’d ask a cashier or manager before buying. They also didn’t clarify whether you are allowed to use the $5 coupons all in one shopping trip or if those can only be used once per transactions as well. Be sure to see all our Gift Card Deals for more money saving opportunities!