From now until May 15, 2011, you can get a $100 cash bonus for opening a new Merrill Edge IRA account with at least $25,000 funding. This can be done via IRA transfer or a rollover 401(k).
Merrill Edge Self Directed Investing
• Online equity and ETF trades for as little as $02
• World-class BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research and market insights
• Powerful online resources and tools such as the Retirement Evaluator
Merrill Edge Advisory CenterTM
• Complimentary, goal-based analyses
• A customized strategy based in mutual funds
• Proactive assistance to help keep you on track
Read more about the Merrill Edge $100 bonus in our Forums!
DIY Investor says
For my part I wouldn’t do business with Merrill even if they were the last broker in the world. The sleazy things they did during the Enron debacle and the dot.com bust should have put them out of business IMHO.
Take your bonus but watch your wallet.