Have you heard of MileUp? MileUp is an app that rewards you for driving. When you drive, you earn points which accumulate over time and you can score yourself a free gift card(s) from popular retailers such as Nike, Amazon, Target, and much more! You can start today by downloading the app via iOS or Android and start earning points for driving today! It’s just as simple as that! MileUp is the easiest, most effortless way to earn gift cards just for driving. Download the app and automatically start getting points for every mile you drive. Then use those points to redeem for gift cards to favorite retailers.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
MileUp App Rewards Info:
- Learn More
- Download the App via iOS or Android
- Promotion: Earn free gift cards for driving your car and earning points
- Expiration Date: Unknown
- What To Do: Simply download the app and drive
How Does MileUp Work?
MileUp uses your phone’s sensors to track your driving activity – like how far you travel, when you are driving, or how many stops you make. By sharing your driving data, you’re helping MileUp improve their accident detection technology – helping MileUp make driving safer for everyone on the road.
How To Earn Free Gift Cards via MileUp:
- Start earning points today by download the app via iOS or Android.
- Drive. Hop in your car and start driving to earn points.
- Redeem. Take the points you have earn and redeem them for gift cards from your favorite retailers such as Amazon, Nike, and Target.
- Bonus. You can earn additional points for sharing with your friends, joining challenges, and even for verifying an accident.
Whoa, so you’re telling me that we can earn points and free gift cards for just driving? This idea is fantastic and a great way to conduct studies to make driving safer on the road for everyone! You can even earn a $250 gift card for reporting an accident on the road, and for each friend you refer, you can earn 100 bonus points! Each 1,000 points is valued at $5. Definitely a great deal as a purpose to promote a safer road and reward drivers for doing so. Let us know about your experience and thoughts in the comment section below! If you finding more ways to save, see our section for more ways to save money online!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.