Class Members of the property repossession settlement includes anyone who is named as borrowers or buyers on a loan financing agreement with MIG or assigned to MIG, loan or financing agreement was secured by collateral or collateral was repossessed or voluntarily surrendered; and whose collateral was disposed of from Jan. 10, 2008 to April 21, 2015. You are eligible to receive a potential award up to $107.74 from the Miller Investment Group Class Action Settlement. According to the lawsuit, Miller Investment Group improperly repossessed the property of some borrowers and/or buyers who had a loan or financing agreement with MIG. So if you qualify, you must submit your claim by 7/12/2016 to receive your potential award from Miller Investment Management.
Miller Investment Class Action Lawsuit:
- Miller Investment Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 7/12/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the property repossession settlement include: “all persons (a) who are named as borrowers or buyers on a loan financing agreement with MIG or assigned to MIG; (b) whose loan or financing agreement was secured by collateral; (c) whose collateral was repossessed or voluntarily surrendered; and (d) whose collateral was disposed of from Jan. 10, 2008 to April 21, 2015.”
- Estimated Amount: Varies. (Up to Up to $107.74)
- Proof of Purchase: N/A.
- Case Name & Number: Miller Investment Group, Counterclaim-Defendant v. Quenton Shelby, Counterclaimant, Case No. 1216-CV24936, in the Sixteenth Judicial Circuit Court of Jackson County, Missouri
How to File a Claim:
- Head over to the Miller Investment Claim Form.
- Read over to make sure that you qualify.
- Print and fill out the claim form with your information. (Name, Address, Phone, Email)
- Mail the claim form to the MIG Settlement c/o Dahl Administration.
- File your claim by 7/12/2016.
For class members who was affected by the Miller Investment Group, you are entitled to receive up to $107.74 from the Miller Investment Group Class Action Settlement. If you qualify, you must file a claim by printing out the claim form, filling it out, and mailing it to the MIG Settlement c/o Dahl Administration. You must file your claim by 7/12/2016, to receive your potential award from MIG. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.