Mimi’s Cafe is offering a free slice of crepe cake or 2-pack of muffins or croissant when you sign up for their eClub and on the day of your birthday! To join the eClub all you have to do is provide your name, email, and birthday! Once you are a part of the Club, you will be the first to hear about the latest news and exclusive deals that Mimi’s Cafe has to offer! Mimi’s Cafe serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a selection of wines available and meals for kids as well. Sign up today and get your free dessert from a Mimi’s near you!
Mimi’s Cafe Freebie:
- Sign Up!
- Loyalty Program: eClub
- Availability: Nationwide (Find locations)
- Birthday Freebie: Slice of crepe cake or 2-pack of muffins or croissant
- Signup Freebie: Slice of crepe cake or 2-pack of muffins or croissant
- Requirements: None, simply join for your free food!
Sign up for Mimi’s Cafe eClub and receive a free slice of crepe cake or 2-pack of muffins or croissant! Don’t fret about missing out if you if you picked one free dessert over the other. You’ll get another chance to get one for free on your birthday! To sign up all you have to do is provide your name, email, and birthday. Once you are a part of the Club, you will be the first to receive the latest news and exclusive deals that Mimi’s Cafe has to offer! Don’t forget to check out our full list of places to eat free on your birthday!
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking and access to J.P. Morgan Wealth Management
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Save time and money with better banking benefits and special services.
Leave a Reply