You may be eligible to receive benefits from a class action settlement if you purchased milk and cream products produced or supplied by Dairy Farmers of America Inc. and/or Hiland Dairy in Missouri since Jan. 1, 2004. Under the terms of the Missouri Dairy Product Class Action Lawsuit, “milk and cream products” include whole milk, lowfat milk, buttermilk, ½ & ½, and cream produced or supplied by Dairy Farmers of America Inc. and/or Hiland Dairy and any of their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, predecessors or successors in interest. Yogurts, cheese, processed dairy products like cream cheeses, or any frozen dairy products such as frozen yogurt or ice cream products are excluded. The lawsuit that alleges Dairy Farmers of America and Hiland Dairy engaged in illegal conduct that raised the prices of milk and cream products to artificially high levels in violation of the Missouri Merchandising Practices Act.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Missouri Dairy Product Class Action Lawsuit:
- Missouri Dairy Product Class Action Lawsuit
- Claim Form Deadline: 1/7/2016
- Who’s Eligible: If you purchased milk and cream products (not for resale), produced or supplied by Dairy Farmers of America Inc. and/or Hiland Dairy, from a retailer, grocer, discount club, convenience store or any other seller in Missouri since Jan. 1, 2004, you are a Class Member of the dairy product class action settlement. You are not a Class Member of the dairy product settlement if you purchased milk and cream products at restaurants, schools, coffee shops, fast food or other food service establishments not included in the Class.
- Estimated Amount: $10. However, this amount may be reduced or increased up to a maximum of $40 depending on the total number of valid claims submitted by Class Members.
- Proof of Purchase: Class Members may be asked to provide receipts or other proof of purchases of milk and cream products if a settlement or judgment is reached.
- Case Name & Number: Kristie Tessandori and Barbara Cusick v. Dairy Farmers of America Inc., Case No. 1216-CV13257, in the Circuit Court of Jackson County, Missouri, at Kansas City
How to File a Claim:
- If you are a class member, head to the Missouri Dairy Product Claim Form.
- You may also download and print a Claim Form for you to mail to the Claims Administrator. For more information call 1-888-868-4936.
- January 7, 2016 – Claim Form must be received by Claims Administrator no later than this date if filed online. Claim Form must be postmarked by this date if submitted by mail.
If you purchased milk and cream products from Dairy Farmers of America Inc. and/or Hiland Dairy in Missouri since Jan. 1, 2004, you may be eligible for up to $40. Dairy Farmers of America Inc. and Hiland Dairy deny any liability, but agreed to settle the class action lawsuit to avoid the risk and expense of continued litigation. They have also agreed to pay up to $40 from the settlement fund to eligible Class Members. File a claim to day to receive your $10 to $40 settlement and then take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.