Individuals that bought a Missouri timeshare from Resort Sales Missouri Inc. or Spinnaker Resorts Inc. and were charged closing costs as a part of the transactions on June 1,2014 or after, are eligible for a potential award from the Missouri Timeshare Closing Costs Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the resort areas have been assessed by the Better Business Bureau and they reportedly that found the timeshare companies exhibited a pattern of “deception, pressure and traps disguised as vacations.”
So if you are eligible, file a claim by 30 days after notice received in the mail to receive your potential award!
- Missouri Timeshare Closing Costs Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 30 days after notice received in the mail
- Who’s Eligible: Individuals that purchased the timeshare from either company on or after June 1, 2014, and have sold it in the meantime
- Estimated Amount: Varies, depending on the closing costs paid.
- Proof of Purchase: None, timeshare members are added automatically
- Case Name & Number: Darrell and Kathleen Thompson v. Resort Sales Missouri Inc. and Spinnaker Resorts Inc., Case No. 1746-CC00203, in the Circuit Court of Taney County, Missouri
(Expires 30 days after notice)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Missouri Timeshare Closing Costs Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 30 days after notice received in the mail to receive your potential award!
For individuals that purchased a timeshare from Resort Sales Missouri Inc. or Spinnaker Resorts Inc on or after June 1, 2014, you are eligible for a potential award from the Missouri Timeshare Closing Costs Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, timeshare owners were illegally assessed fees and inaccurately charged. So if you are eligible, file a claim by the claim deadline to receive your potential award. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|Simple||Up to 0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|