For consumers who purchased the Molekule Air, Molekule Air Pro, Molekule Air Mini, the Molekule Air Mini+, or the Molekule Air Pro Rx on or before Oct. 12, 2021, in the United States and who have not yet agreed to the arbitration provision in Molekule’s terms and conditions, then you may be eligible for a potential award from the Molekule Air Purifiers False Ad Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs allege Molekule intentionally participated in false and misleading advertising. The plaintiffs say the company’s air purifiers were advertised as outperforming high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters, eradicating indoor pollutants, providing allergy and asthma relief, destroying airborne pollutants, and passing independent testing. The plaintiffs argue these claims were not true. So if you are eligible, file a claim by May 31, 2022 to receive your potential award!
Molekule Air Purifiers False Ad CAL
- Claim Form Deadline:May 31, 2022
- Who’s Eligible: Consumers who purchased the Molekule Air, Molekule Air Pro, Molekule Air Mini, the Molekule Air Mini+, or the Molekule Air Pro Rx on or before Oct. 12, 2021, in the United States and who have not yet agreed to the arbitration provision in Molekule’s terms and conditions
- Estimated Amount: About $43.80 cash, plus a coupon for up to $250
- The exact amount of the cash payment hasn’t been determined yet, but it is estimated the compensation for one air purifier will likely be around $43.80.
- These cash payments will be paid via check and sent through first-class mail to the Class Member’s address.
- Class Members will also receive a coupon that they can use to buy a new air filter for their Molekule air purifier. The maximum coupon amount a Class Member can get will be capped at $250
- Proof of Purchase: A receipt or other documentation from a third-party seller that reasonably establishes the fact and date of purchase of a covered air purifier by you during the Class Period in the United States, or a photograph of the serial number.
- Case Name & Number: Apaliski, et al. v. Molekule Inc., Case No. 1:20-CV-01548-RGA in the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
(Click the button to file your claim now)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Molekule Air Purifiers False Ad Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by May 31, 2022 to receive your potential award!
Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!