The settlement will benefit individuals who are commercial soybean producers whose crops showed symptoms of exposure to dicamba between the 2015 to 2020 growing seasons.You may be eligible for a potential award from the Monsanto Herbicide Soybean Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the class action, Monsanto Co. has agreed to pay up to $300 million to resolve claims that the company’s herbicides containing dicamba damaged some producers’ crops. So if you are eligible, file a claim by May 28, 2021 to receive your potential award!
Table of Contents
Monsanto Herbicide Soybean Class Action Lawsuit
- Claim Form Deadline: May 28, 2021
- Who’s Eligible: Consumers are eligible to participate in the proposed settlement if during the 2015 through 2020 crop seasons they produced soybeans for commercial purposes that showed symptoms of exposure to dicamba during one or more years. Consumers must attest that to the best of their knowledge, those symptoms were caused by the application of dicamba to dicamba-tolerant soybeans and/or cotton.
- Estimated Amount: Varies.
- Proof of Purchase:
- Injury records for each affected field and damage year; any administrative agency reports available; actual yield data for affected fields and selected benchmark fields for damage years, plus at least three non-damage years in which the benchmark and affected fields that were planted with soybeans closest in time to the damage year.
- Claimants also may submit actual yield data for up to 10 non-damage years. Doing so for at least four years may increase the likelihood of being asked to provide more actual yield data if the benchmark fields are determined ineligible.
- All yield records must be complete and unredacted.
- Case Name & Number: Bader Farms Inc., et al. v. Monsanto Co., Case No. 1:16-cv-00299, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Monsanto Herbicide Soybean Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by May 28, 2021!
The settlement will benefit you if you were a producer of soybeans for commercial purposes for the 2015 through 2020 crop seasons and your soybean crops exhibited symptomology of dicamba exposure during one or more of those years. You may be eligible for a potential award from the Monsanto Herbicide Soybean Class Action Lawsuit!
If you are eligible, file a claim by the deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.