Montway agreed to pay a $1.45 million class action lawsuit settlement to resolve claims it contacted consumers without receiving consent required by federal law.
According to a class action lawsuit against Montway, the company violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) by contacting consumers with unsolicited telemarketing calls. The TCPA requires businesses to obtain express written consent before contacting consumers with telemarketing calls, texts or faxes.
Montway hasn’t admitted any wrongdoing under the TCPA but agreed to pay $1.45 million to resolve these allegations.
Montway Unsolicited Marketing Calls Class Action Lawsuit
- Who’s Eligible:
- Individuals who received a call from Montway regarding its property, goods and/or services between July 16, 2017, and Aug. 3, 2021, after submitting a request for a quote or an order for Montway’s transportation services.
- Estimated Amount: $500
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Claim Form Deadline: 02/18/2023
- Case Name & Number:
- Kolici, et al. v. Montway LLC, Case No. 21-00837, in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- How to file a claim:
- Head over to the Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
(Click here to file a claim)
Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.
Leave a Reply