You can earn a $100 Checking Bonus when you open any personal Checking account from Mountain America Credit Union.
To qualify for the $100 bonus, you must open a checking account and:
- Bring this coupon to a Mountain America branch and open a MyStyle Checking account.
- Sign up for eStatements at account setup.
- Additionally, initiate a monthly direct deposit such as payroll, pension, unemployment, Social Security or other government benefits within 60 days of coupon redemption.
- Use Promo Code REFEROB
Mountain America Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: UT
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull via Experian
- Credit Card Funding: Can fund, but a 2.5% fee is charged ($4.95 flat fee for debit cards)
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $4, avoidable
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Bonus forfeit if closed within six months
(Offer Expiration unknown)
Editor’s Note: There is an alternative link that can be used to access this offer. Click here. Use Promo Code CELEBRATE100.
- To qualify for and redeem reward, you must bring this coupon to a Mountain America branch and open a MyStyle Checking account, sign up for eStatements at account setup and initiate a monthly direct deposit such as payroll, pension, unemployment, Social Security or other government benefits within 60 days of coupon redemption.
- Reward will be deposited into account within 30 business days after eStatement setup and initial direct deposit posting.
- Account must remain open for minimum of six months from reward date, or reward will be debited from account at closing.
- Limit one reward per person, per household.
- Offer not available on MyFree CheckingSM, secondary accounts, account conversions or in combination with any other offer.
- Employees of Mountain America not eligible.
- Reward is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Membership required—based on eligibility.
At Mountain America Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.
Be sure to check out our latest Mountain America Credit Union Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!
It would be very helpful if you also included how much the minimum the direct deposit needs to be. For example, Key Bank sometimes has minimum dollar amounts that must be direct deposited into the account to meet the requirements, or else you just opened an account and will miss the promotion.