Priority Pass is expanding their restaurant options into the program allowing travelers to receive credit for food & drinks at various airports. The most recent addition to SYD (Sydney International Airport) located near Gate 32.
From 6:00 AM – 9:00 PM daily. For Cardholders who pay for individual visits or guest visits, please check this particular offer against your visit fee to ensure it represents value for you.
Editor’s Note: The easiest way to be a Priority Pass member is to simply have the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card, The Platinum Card from American Express, The Business Platinum Card from American Express, Hilton Honors Ascend from American Express, Hilton Honors Aspire, Citi Prestige Card, Barclaycard Gold & Black, City National Bank Visa Infinite, U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve, or The Ritz Carlton Credit Card. These cards come with Priority Pass. Most cards will only let you have up to 2 guests with you in the lounge or you can get unlimited guest with a Chase Sapphire Reserve Card or the The Ritz Carlton Credit Card.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material & hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• $189 CLEAR Credit: Use your Card and get up to $189 back per year on your CLEAR membership. CLEAR is available at more than 50 U.S. airports and stadiums.
• Unlock over $1,000 in annual statement credits on a curation of business purchases, including select purchases made with Dell Technologies, Indeed, Adobe, and U.S. wireless service providers.
• Get $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year toward baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)
How To Locate
Airside – after Security, near Gate 32. Domestic flights only. Please note that the restaurant may exceed their seating limit at certain times of the day & access to the restaurant is at their sole discretion.
Terms & Additional Information
- Cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to receive AUD$36 off the bill.
- Each AUD$36 deduction represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged. E.g. if a Cardholder registers 1 Guest they will receive AUD$72 off their bill which will be charged as 1 Cardholder visit + 1 Guest visit on their account.
- Only 1 card per visit per Cardholder will be accepted and at point of registration.
- The AUD$36 is valid for the purchase of any meal and/or drinks. To be eligible, Cardholders must present a valid Card and Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel before placing an order.
- AUD$36 is non-transferable & cannot be exchanged for cash substitute or refund if the final bill is lower than AUD$36 per person.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on air travel
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
Award winning Master Chef Frank Camora at Movida brings tapas with a difference to Sydney airport. Save AUD$36 off your bill the next time you head to Sydney. Keep up with the latest Priority Pass offerings! If you’re interested in more credit cards and their benefits, see our list of the Best Credit Card Promotions.
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24% - 25.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.