Learn all about Nannybag in this review!
Imagine this: you have a couple of hours to kill while you wait fro your next flight but don’t want to drag your pesky luggage around while you’re sightseeing. You can’t just leave your belongings unattended, you need them! Well with Nannybag you don’t have to worry about this dilemma.
Nannybag is a service that allows you to keep your bags at partner businesses – a clothing boutique, a FedEx shop, a hair salon – for a low cost. Similarly to AirBNB: you go online, book a date and location, then drop off your bags. Keep reading to learn more about this program.
Nannybag connects travelers with Nannies (partner shops and hotels) so that travelers can store their luggage and enjoy their day out around town. As off right now, Nannybag services are available in over 500 countries, 24/7.
Reservations and payments are made through the app or website. Additional features include:
- No size or shape limitations
- No weight limitations
- Free WiFi (when available)
- Free use of restrooms (when available)
- Last minute bookings accepted
- Customer reviews of nannies
- Insurance up to 1000€ on each luggage
How it works:
- Enter your location, time you want to drop off your bags (and pick them up), and the number of bags you want to drop off
- View available Nannies (they appear red)
- Choose your preferred storage location
- Click on the button “Book.”
- Complete your payment and reservation online
- Receive the Nanny’s name, exact address, and a confirmation email and text message.
- When you arrive at the Nanny location, they’ll tag your bags and give you a card with your tag numbers.
Nannybag pricing can vary from destination to destination. No matter where you’re traveling, insurance is always covered through Nannybag. Plus, cancellation is free.
|Expedited Security For…
|US$6 per day
|CA$10 per day
|6£ per day
|6£ per day
|AU$10 per day
(Visit the link above to learn more about Nannybag on their website!)
Nannybag’s services are relatively cheap and help you keep your belongings safe! Travel with ease by using this secure service.
Interested in becoming a Nanny? Nannies can earn US$3 per bag, per day, insurance included. Registration for this is free and non-binding. For more posts that help you save money, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!