National City Bank is offering a $150 Visa Gift Card for a new personal checking account. This offer is good until 12/31/2008.
- Open any new personal checking account online, at a branch or by phone by 12/31/2008 with a minimum $50
- Requires direct deposit of at least $250
- 10 check card purchases within 60 days of account opening
- Limit of one bonus per household and available only to households without an existing National City checking account
- Bonus will be mailed within 60 days after all conditions have been met
There is no hard inquiry and some reported that ACH transfer counts as Direct Deposit. The Branches are located in FL, IN, IL, KY, MI, MO, OH, PA and WI.
E-LOAN right now got two $25 bonuses for new customers:
- $25 bonus for the Savings Plus Account code = plus25
- $25 bonus for a 1-year CD code = times25
The minimum deposit for CD is $10K and the minimum for Savings is $5K. The bonuses are good until 12/18/08. Again, only good for new customers and you get the $25 bonus after 90 days of account opening.
Advanta Kiva BusinessCard:
Use your Kiva BusinessCard to change the life of a business owner in a developing country. Apply now and you’ll receive these unbelievable benefits
- Advanta will match your grant to Kiva…dollar for dollar†
- Unbeatable APR – 0% on balance transfers for 15 months, and 7.99% Fixed APR thereafter
- Get 5% statement credit on your first $1,200 each year in grants to Kiva, charitable donations and other purchases.*
- No Annual Fee
- $0 Fraud Liability
†Up to $200 per account per month in total. See Matching Program Terms for details
*see Reward Program Rules for additional important information, benefits and limitations limitations
Please note that they require that the “ACH direct deposit must be established by using the National City Switch Service available by calling 1-866-622-3948 or visiting any National City branch.”
Does that mean that a regular ACH from an ING or similar will not work?