National Donut Day is here! We have a wonderful list of places for you to get your donut fix! Only available June 4, 2021 through midnight, or while supplies last, you can get a free donut of your choice in celebration of National Donut Day! These free donut offers are only available for one day, so you get your free donut before they run out!
National Donut Day Promotions
- DiGiorno: Giving Away A Pizza Donut Mashup Via Twitter On June 4, 2021
- Duck Donuts: Customers can enjoy a free Cinnamon Sugar, Powered Sugar or Bare Donut when you visit in-shop on June 4! Download the Duck Donuts app to get more deals.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Get a free classic donut with the purchase of any beverage on June 4. This deal is available only while supplies last.
- Entenmann’s Donuts: enter for a chance to give a year’s supply of donuts and prizes to a father figure by nominating them for “EntenMAN of the Year.” Enter at EntenmanOfTheYear.com.
- Glazed and Confused: Here’s a local offer for donut lovers in Syracuse, N.Y. Glazed and Confused is offering $1 Dizzy Pigs — that’s a bacon topped donut — all day on Friday. Up to six per customer.
- Gopuff: Get two six-count Hostess Mini Donuts for $4. Choose from powdered, chocolate-dipped and coffee cake crunch. Plus, customers can get their coffee delivered with BOGO-free on La Colombe ready-to-drink products.
- Goldenboy Donuts: Jake Scott just launched a virtual restaurant in collaboration with Grubhub. Starting on June 4 and running for six months, 11 cities will be offering these special themed donuts.
Hostess: Hostess Donettes, America’s #1 Donut, Stage Takeover of National Donut… er, Donettes Day
Hostess Brands has also partnered with Gopuff, the go-to solution for immediate everyday needs, to ensure it’s easier than ever for consumers to get their hands on a package of Donettes. Those in a Gopuff delivery zone who are craving the irresistible treat can visit the app to have Donettes delivered directly to their door within minutes, while supplies last! Making celebrations all the sweeter, consumers ordering Donettes through Gopuff will receive a discount – 2 single-serve Donettes packs for $4 and/or a $1 off bags of Donettes – from May 31 through June 7, 2021.
- Krispy Kreme: Krispy Kreme is celebrating by offering any doughnut free on June 4! In addition, customers are still eligible for another free doughnut with proof of Covid vaccination.
- Lamar’s Donuts: Get a free doughnut on June 4, no purchase necessary
- Maverik Adventure’s First Stop: All donuts will be priced at $1 on Friday, June 4.
- Pinkbox Doughnuts: On Friday, June 4, Pinkbox Doughnuts will be giving away free limited-edition Pinkbox Doughnut T-shirts with the purchase of a dozen doughnuts.
- Randys Donuts: June 4, 6:00 am. to 12:00 pm. All customers will receive a bag of Galzed Buttermilk Bites.
- Shipley Do-Nuts: Get a free Glazed Do-Nut with any purchase from 5:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Friday, June 4, while supplies last.
- Smokey Bones: Get a free Bag O’ Donuts with any purchase of $40 or more on Friday, June 4.
- Stan’s Donuts: From Friday, June 4, through Sunday, June 6, offering a free glazed cake donut with any purchase.
- Salvation Army: The Salvation Army Celebrates National Donut Day. The Salvation Army will celebrate in a wide variety of ways across the country, including:
- Austin, Texas: Partnering with H-E-B grocery stores to deliver donuts to first responders, frontline workers, and others in need of a sweet surprise.
- Cincinnati, Ohio: Making a special delivery to the Veteran’s Hospital and encouraging the public to go purchase a dozen donuts from their favorite bakery, share it with someone special (friends, family, hometown hero), and post it to social while mentioning #NationalDonutDay.
Eastern Pennsylvania and Delaware: GIANT and Martin’s grocery stores will give $0.50 to The Salvation Army for every dozen donuts sold on Donut Day. The Salvation Army is also partnering with the app Shareity to facilitate their multiple “Take A Bite, Share The Delight” activations on National Donut Day that are meant to increase awareness of The Salvation Army’s role in its creation and engage more people in their work.
- Lynchburg, Virginia: Delivering donuts to first responders, active military, fire fighters and police officers thanking them for their service on the front lines of need.
- Maryland: Partnering with local bakers to presell specialty donuts during the month of May. Orders will be fulfilled on National Donut Day with proceeds and donations to the campaign going to support local programs.
- Roanoke, Virginia: Celebrating from June 1-5 by partnering with a local community beautification organization called I HEART SE for a clean-up event, and participating in Humble Hustle’s “Chalk Up The City with Love” to encourage the public to write messages of love with chalk throughout the city of Roanoke, including around The Salvation Army’s local corps.
- Chicago, Illinois: Partnering with Clyde’s Donuts, to not only celebrate front-line workers with their delicious treats, but also celebrate the bakery’s 100th anniversary.
Denver, Colorado: Partnering with LaMar’s Donuts to distribute donuts to hospital workers, police officers, and firefighters.
- Minneapolis, Minnesota: Recruiting one thousand volunteers to help deliver 1,000 dozen donuts to members of the community who make a difference, including teachers, neighbors, first responders or friends. Those who volunteer will also get a box of free donuts.
- Tim Hortons: Get One Classic Or Specialty Donut For 50 Cents With Purchase Over 50 Cents From June 3 Through June 15, 2021
- Top Pot Doughnuts: Customers of Top Pot Doughnuts can win free prizes leading up to National Doughnut Day! Follow the company’s Instagram account to see how you can win.
- Voodoo Doughnut: Get the fan-favorite Homer Doughnut for $1 in-store, online and via delivery on Friday, June 4.
- Walmart: Select locations are offering free coffee and a free donut to celebrate National Doughnut Day between 12:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
Don’t miss out on the chance to get a free donut in commemoration of National Donut Day. You can select from: Dunkin’ Donuts, Duck Donuts, Krispy Kreme, and more. Make sure to check out your locations to see if your location is available for this National holiday.
This is only available on June 4, 2021, which will end at midnight or while supplies last. Plan ahead and get your free donut! For restaurant gift cards and more free food deals, or birthday freebies, check out our full listings here on HMB!