Get ready for this amazing day because February 22, 2020 is National Margarita Day! That means there are a ton of establishments offering up amazing drinks at high discounts.
We have a list of some of the great deals that are going on that day to celebrate this special occasion. You’ll have to act fast though, because these deals will only last through the end of that day. If you love margaritas as much as I do, you won’t wanna miss out on this promotion!
National Margarita Day Promotions
- Abuelo’s – $2 off its El Jefe Margarita
- Bahama Breeze – $2.22 Margaritas on two days for Margarita Day
- Chili’s – $5 Hearts on Fire specialty margarita
- Chuy’s – For just $2 extra make any regular House or Frozen Rita a Grande and keep the commemorative cup. Kick your margarita up a notch with $1 Floaters – an extra pour of tequila or orange liqueur.
- Hurricane Grill & Wings -$3 House Margaritas
- Miller’s Ale House – $2.22 House Margarita’s. Upgrade to patron tequila for $2 more.
- O’Charley’s – $4 House Margaritas every day
- Olive Garden – $5 Watermelon Margarita every day, Plus for an added charge you can get an Italian Margarita, Frozen Blackberry-Pineapple, Frozen Strawberry-Mango, and Passionfruit Moscato Margarita.
- On the Border – $5 1800 Grande ‘Rita made with premium 1800 Silver Tequila on the rocks from February 1-22, $2 Margaritas on February 22.
- Taco Cabana – $2 Margaritas All day long
- 99 Restaurants – $4.99 House Cuervo Margaritas.
National Margarita Day is the perfect day to go out and have fun with your friends and family. Take a break from your stressful school or work life and enjoy a drink or two on a night out. Most of these deals will occur on February 22, 2020 so make sure you don’t miss out!