In celebration and as a thank you to all nurses around the nation, join in on this year’s National Nurses Week for the week of May 6 – 12, 2019! Participating restaurants and retailers are offering nurses a chance to get some free food and discounts to show the appreciation!
These deals are available for all nurses, including RNs, LPNs, and CNAs, but make sure you have a valid ID with you available. Note that all of these discounts may not be available at your location, so please call in and check whether or not they will be participating to save yourself a trip!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card - Earn unlimited 1.5% cashback on purchases plus $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in net purchases in the first 3 months. The Cash Wise Visa is a great card to have especially with the unlimited chances to earn cash back and no annual fees! Learn More|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited® - Earn $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. No minimum to redeem for cash back and your Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open. Plus, there's no annual fee to worry about! Apply Now|
|HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card - Earn $150 cash back when you make $2,500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening, plus earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases. Get the card with a cash back bonus, travel and shopping benefits, and more! Apply Now|
Table of Contents
National Nurses Week Food Deals:
- Applebee’s: Deals vary location to location. Make sure you call your local one and ask to see what discounts they can offer you.
- Buca di Beppo: Free meal for nurses with ID, at participating locations
- Chick-fil-A: Check with your local restaurant for Chick fil A nurses week participation, because each may offer great freebies for nurses!
- Chipotle: At participating Chipotle’s, every Wednesday is medical professional BOGO 50% off.
- Cinnabon: From May 6 – 12, get one free Cinnabon Classic Roll, MiniBon Roll or a four-count BonBites when you show a valid ID at participating locations.
- Culver’s: Individual locations offer specials throughout the week for nurses with a valid ID
- Dunkin’ Donuts:
- Einstein Bro’s Bagels: On May 11th, receive an Espresso Buzz Bagel and Shmear on the house when you wear your scrubs or ID badge at a participating location.
- Freebirds World Burrito: On May 6, nurses with valid ID get a free burrito with the purchase of any adult-sized entree (verifying for 2019).
- Jimboy’s Tacos: Through May 12th, BOGO Free Original Ground Beef Tacos when you show a valid employee ID. Limit three free tacos per nurse at participating locations.
- MOD Pizza: On Tuesday, May 7 — which is Teacher Appreciation Day 2019 — teachers can get a free pizza or salad with the purchase of one at MOD Pizza.
- PDQ: On May 8th, teachers and nurses get 50% off their total check with a valid ID.
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop: Through May 12th, get a free fountain drink or cookie with the purchase of a sandwich or salad when you show a valid ID or wear your scrubs. Limited to one per customer.
- Puckett’s Restaurant & Grocery: Starting May 7th, Puckett’s will be honoring nurses with Nurse Breakfasts for a discounted price.
- Scooter’s Coffee: On May 7th, get 50% off any drink when you show your valid ID. Limit one per customer.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes: At participating locations you can get a free sweet treat with valid ID.
- Texas Steakhouse & Saloon: Through May 12, nurses take $5 off a minimum purchase of $15 or more when they show their badge.
National Nurses Week Retail Deals
- 1-800-Flowers: Through June 30th, get 15% off gifts and flowers with promo code RMNSV15.
- Amazon: For a limited time, get free nursing books for your Kindle.
- Easy Spirit Shoes: Through May 31st, get 30% off your order with promo code NURSESWEEK30 or MOVEFORHEALING.
- Elsevier: For a limited time, take 30% off nursing and other medical references and textbooks with promo code 92635. Free shipping is included.
- GIANT Microbes: For a limited time, save 20% off orders with promo code NURSE20FP.
- Lippincott Williams: For a limited time, take 20% off plus free shipping on any nursing package or nursing textbook with promo code WZT51HFD.
- Lydia’s Uniforms: Through May 12th, get up to 25% off nurse mates clogs, athletic wear and shoes.
- Nature’s Gift: Nurses that have a copy of their licence receive 10% off purchase price for essential oils and other products.
- Sleep Number: Nurses with license verification can get 35% off their purchase
- SocksLane: Through May 30th, save 25% on all orders with promo code 25NURSESWEEK.
- Uniform Advantage: Nurses can also receive 50% off of uniforms all week at Uniform Advantage (formerly known as Lydia’s Uniforms).
Other National Nurses Week Deals
- American Nurses Association: The American Nurses Association (ANA) is offering a free webinar called Nurses4Us: Elevating the Profession. Nurses who attend this free course can receive one CNE contact hour. ANA is also offering discounts on nurse merchandise in celebration of National Nurses Week.
- American Nurse Today: For a limited time, get a free 6-month subscription to American Nurse Today when you sign up on their website.
- CNA practice test: Free test to help you prepare.
- Continuing Education Classes for Nurses: Get a free class if you are planning on furthering your nursing education.
- Disney World: For a limited time, get discounts at the Swan and Dolphins resorts. Be sure to also mention you are a nurse and use promo code DREAMS!
- DrFirst: Through May 31st, DrFirst is giving away 1 pair of Dansko or Merrell shoes each week in May.
- NetCE: Through May 31st, All nurses and nurse practitioners can take a 23-credit online geriatrics course for $39.
- Nurse.com: $10 cardiology nursing course starting at $10
- Nurse Journal: Nurses-to-be can attend free online courses offered by Nurse Journal. These classes are typically used as a recruiting tool for potentially nursing students and offer valuable information regarding the profession.
- Nursing World: Sign up to participate in the free webinar: 2019 National Nurses Week Webinar: Emerging Technology and Its Impact on Nursing Practice.
- Picmonic.com: Get 20% off your subscription when you use the promo code BZ3OHCPRPQTHLK216.
- RN.com: For $10 you can gain access to professional nursing topics
- Salus Medical Uniforms: Nurses can save 80 percent on scrubs, nurse jackets, uniforms, and more.
- Skyscape: Get 20% off the Daviss Comprehensive Handbook of Labratory and Diagnostic Tests with the promo code YGGU-DRPX-MION.
- Western Governors University: Through May 12th, apply for available scholarships and no-fee application for additional schooling.
If you have your nurse ID with you, join in on National Nurses Week to get freebies, discounts, and some great promotions from May 6 – 12, 2019! Not all locations are participating, so be sure you check before you go.
If you’re not a nurse or if you’re looking for other deals, check out some free food deals and birthday freebies we have! Plus, all throughout the year, keep your eyes peeled for other ways you can get free or discounted deals, when you follow us, here on HMB!
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB1019 by 11/04/2019 along with high interest rate of 1.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 11/18/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|