In celebration and as a thank you to all nurses around the nation, join in on this year’s National Nurses Week for the week of May 6 – 12, 2019! Participating restaurants and retailers are offering nurses a chance to get some free food and discounts to show the appreciation!
These deals are available for all nurses, including RNs, LPNs, and CNAs, but make sure you have a valid ID with you available. Note that all of these discounts may not be available at your location, so please call in and check whether or not they will be participating to save yourself a trip!
Table of Contents
National Nurses Week Food Deals:
- Applebee’s: Deals vary location to location. Make sure you call your local one and ask to see what discounts they can offer you.
- Buca di Beppo: Free meal for nurses with ID, at participating locations
- Chick-fil-A: Check with your local restaurant for Chick fil A nurses week participation, because each may offer great freebies for nurses!
- Chipotle: At participating Chipotle’s, every Wednesday is medical professional BOGO 50% off.
- Cinnabon: From May 6 – 12, get one free Cinnabon Classic Roll, MiniBon Roll or a four-count BonBites when you show a valid ID at participating locations.
- Culver’s: Individual locations offer specials throughout the week for nurses with a valid ID
- Dunkin’ Donuts:
- Einstein Bro’s Bagels: On May 11th, receive an Espresso Buzz Bagel and Shmear on the house when you wear your scrubs or ID badge at a participating location.
- Freebirds World Burrito: On May 6, nurses with valid ID get a free burrito with the purchase of any adult-sized entree (verifying for 2019).
- Jimboy’s Tacos: Through May 12th, BOGO Free Original Ground Beef Tacos when you show a valid employee ID. Limit three free tacos per nurse at participating locations.
- MOD Pizza: On Tuesday, May 7 — which is Teacher Appreciation Day 2019 — teachers can get a free pizza or salad with the purchase of one at MOD Pizza.
- PDQ: On May 8th, teachers and nurses get 50% off their total check with a valid ID.
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop: Through May 12th, get a free fountain drink or cookie with the purchase of a sandwich or salad when you show a valid ID or wear your scrubs. Limited to one per customer.
- Puckett’s Restaurant & Grocery: Starting May 7th, Puckett’s will be honoring nurses with Nurse Breakfasts for a discounted price.
- Scooter’s Coffee: On May 7th, get 50% off any drink when you show your valid ID. Limit one per customer.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes: At participating locations you can get a free sweet treat with valid ID.
- Texas Steakhouse & Saloon: Through May 12, nurses take $5 off a minimum purchase of $15 or more when they show their badge.
National Nurses Week Retail Deals
- 1-800-Flowers: Through June 30th, get 15% off gifts and flowers with promo code RMNSV15.
- Amazon: For a limited time, get free nursing books for your Kindle.
- Easy Spirit Shoes: Through May 31st, get 30% off your order with promo code NURSESWEEK30 or MOVEFORHEALING.
- Elsevier: For a limited time, take 30% off nursing and other medical references and textbooks with promo code 92635. Free shipping is included.
- GIANT Microbes: For a limited time, save 20% off orders with promo code NURSE20FP.
- Lippincott Williams: For a limited time, take 20% off plus free shipping on any nursing package or nursing textbook with promo code WZT51HFD.
- Lydia’s Uniforms: Through May 12th, get up to 25% off nurse mates clogs, athletic wear and shoes.
- Nature’s Gift: Nurses that have a copy of their licence receive 10% off purchase price for essential oils and other products.
- Sleep Number: Nurses with license verification can get 35% off their purchase
- SocksLane: Through May 30th, save 25% on all orders with promo code 25NURSESWEEK.
- Uniform Advantage: Nurses can also receive 50% off of uniforms all week at Uniform Advantage (formerly known as Lydia’s Uniforms).
Other National Nurses Week Deals
- American Nurses Association: The American Nurses Association (ANA) is offering a free webinar called Nurses4Us: Elevating the Profession. Nurses who attend this free course can receive one CNE contact hour. ANA is also offering discounts on nurse merchandise in celebration of National Nurses Week.
- American Nurse Today: For a limited time, get a free 6-month subscription to American Nurse Today when you sign up on their website.
- CNA practice test: Free test to help you prepare.
- Continuing Education Classes for Nurses: Get a free class if you are planning on furthering your nursing education.
- Disney World: For a limited time, get discounts at the Swan and Dolphins resorts. Be sure to also mention you are a nurse and use promo code DREAMS!
- DrFirst: Through May 31st, DrFirst is giving away 1 pair of Dansko or Merrell shoes each week in May.
- NetCE: Through May 31st, All nurses and nurse practitioners can take a 23-credit online geriatrics course for $39.
- Nurse.com: $10 cardiology nursing course starting at $10
- Nurse Journal: Nurses-to-be can attend free online courses offered by Nurse Journal. These classes are typically used as a recruiting tool for potentially nursing students and offer valuable information regarding the profession.
- Nursing World: Sign up to participate in the free webinar: 2019 National Nurses Week Webinar: Emerging Technology and Its Impact on Nursing Practice.
- Picmonic.com: Get 20% off your subscription when you use the promo code BZ3OHCPRPQTHLK216.
- RN.com: For $10 you can gain access to professional nursing topics
- Salus Medical Uniforms: Nurses can save 80 percent on scrubs, nurse jackets, uniforms, and more.
- Skyscape: Get 20% off the Daviss Comprehensive Handbook of Labratory and Diagnostic Tests with the promo code YGGU-DRPX-MION.
- Western Governors University: Through May 12th, apply for available scholarships and no-fee application for additional schooling.
If you have your nurse ID with you, join in on National Nurses Week to get freebies, discounts, and some great promotions from May 6 – 12, 2019! Not all locations are participating, so be sure you check before you go.
If you’re not a nurse or if you’re looking for other deals, check out some free food deals and birthday freebies we have! Plus, all throughout the year, keep your eyes peeled for other ways you can get free or discounted deals, when you follow us, here on HMB!
|Chase SapphireSM Checking: Enjoy $1,000 bonus when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB220 by 03/02/2020 along with high interest rate of 1.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 03/16/2020 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $350 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 2% Cash Back on Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Advance checking account, up to $30 per month, during the first 12 calendar months after account opening – up to $350. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review