The most important day of the year has finally arrived. After months of waiting, September 20th, better known as National Pepperoni Pizza Day, has finally arrived. This day marks the grand spectacle of Freebies and Savings alike. It’s important to go into this day prepared and ready to satisfy your pizza craving with outstanding deals. Almost all major Pizza restaurants are having some sort of deal or give away, so check out this list to see where you can save the most!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
National Pepperoni Pizza Day Promotions:
- Pizza Hut– $1 medium pepperoni pizza with the purchase of a large menu priced item. Use promo code PEPPERONI20 at checkout.
- Dominos– $5.99 Large two topping Pizzas from September 20th to September 23rd.
- CiCi’s Pizza– up to three $3.99 medium pizzas when you use this CiCi’s Pizza Coupon on September 20th.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s– Become a rewards member and get a free one topping personal pizza on your next visit.
- Auntie Anne’s– Free pretzel reward when making a purchase of at least $1. Must sign up for their Pretzels Perks program to claim.
- Pizza Inn– Free order of Pizza Twist’s when you sign up for their rewards program.
- PT’s Tavern– $8 Classic Pepperoni Flatbreads.
- YNot Italian-20% off any pizza.
- Pinz’s– Free Pepperoni Pizza when you show them this promotional flyer. Limited to one pizza per bowling party or lane.
Don’t miss out on the chance to get these promotions on National Pepperoni Pizza Day on September 20, 2018. You can get free or discounted Pizzas and other offers from a variety of participating restaurants. Make sure to check your locations to see if your location is participating. Be sure to grab your friends and families, so you can enjoy these scrumptious deals together! If we’ve missed any restaurants that are hosting deals on this delicious day, be sure to comment below and let us know! For more free food deals, or birthday freebies, check out our full listings here on HMB!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.