The most important day of the year has finally arrived. After months of waiting, September 20th, better known as National Pepperoni Pizza Day, has finally arrived. This day marks the grand spectacle of Freebies and Savings alike. It’s important to go into this day prepared and ready to satisfy your pizza craving with outstanding deals. Almost all major Pizza restaurants are having some sort of deal or give away, so check out this list to see where you can save the most!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $275 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
National Pepperoni Pizza Day Promotions:
- Pizza Hut– $1 medium pepperoni pizza with the purchase of a large menu priced item. Use promo code PEPPERONI20 at checkout.
- Dominos– $5.99 Large two topping Pizzas from September 20th to September 23rd.
- CiCi’s Pizza– up to three $3.99 medium pizzas when you use this CiCi’s Pizza Coupon on September 20th.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s– Become a rewards member and get a free one topping personal pizza on your next visit.
- Auntie Anne’s– Free pretzel reward when making a purchase of at least $1. Must sign up for their Pretzels Perks program to claim.
- Pizza Inn– Free order of Pizza Twist’s when you sign up for their rewards program.
- PT’s Tavern– $8 Classic Pepperoni Flatbreads.
- YNot Italian-20% off any pizza.
- Pinz’s– Free Pepperoni Pizza when you show them this promotional flyer. Limited to one pizza per bowling party or lane.
Don’t miss out on the chance to get these promotions on National Pepperoni Pizza Day on September 20, 2018. You can get free or discounted Pizzas and other offers from a variety of participating restaurants. Make sure to check your locations to see if your location is participating. Be sure to grab your friends and families, so you can enjoy these scrumptious deals together! If we’ve missed any restaurants that are hosting deals on this delicious day, be sure to comment below and let us know! For more free food deals, or birthday freebies, check out our full listings here on HMB!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
Leave a Reply