The most important day of the year has finally arrived. After months of waiting, September 20th, better known as National Pepperoni Pizza Day, has finally arrived. This day marks the grand spectacle of Freebies and Savings alike. It’s important to go into this day prepared and ready to satisfy your pizza craving with outstanding deals. Almost all major Pizza restaurants are having some sort of deal or give away, so check out this list to see where you can save the most!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and receive monthly direct deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms
Receive monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $200 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
National Pepperoni Pizza Day Promotions:
- Pizza Hut– $1 medium pepperoni pizza with the purchase of a large menu priced item. Use promo code PEPPERONI20 at checkout.
- Dominos– $5.99 Large two topping Pizzas from September 20th to September 23rd.
- CiCi’s Pizza– up to three $3.99 medium pizzas when you use this CiCi’s Pizza Coupon on September 20th.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s– Become a rewards member and get a free one topping personal pizza on your next visit.
- Auntie Anne’s– Free pretzel reward when making a purchase of at least $1. Must sign up for their Pretzels Perks program to claim.
- Pizza Inn– Free order of Pizza Twist’s when you sign up for their rewards program.
- PT’s Tavern– $8 Classic Pepperoni Flatbreads.
- YNot Italian-20% off any pizza.
- Pinz’s– Free Pepperoni Pizza when you show them this promotional flyer. Limited to one pizza per bowling party or lane.
Don’t miss out on the chance to get these promotions on National Pepperoni Pizza Day on September 20, 2018. You can get free or discounted Pizzas and other offers from a variety of participating restaurants. Make sure to check your locations to see if your location is participating. Be sure to grab your friends and families, so you can enjoy these scrumptious deals together! If we’ve missed any restaurants that are hosting deals on this delicious day, be sure to comment below and let us know! For more free food deals, or birthday freebies, check out our full listings here on HMB!
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.