If you received calls from NCO Financial Systems Inc. between January 16, 2009, through August 31, 2016 you may be eligible for a potential award from the NCO Financial Systems TCPA Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, NCO/EGS had violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act by making calls using an automatic and calls with an artificial or prerecorded voice to client’s cell phones without their consent. NCO/EGS denies any wrongdoing and the court has yet to decide who is in the right, but both parties are in the settlement in order to avoid the expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by October 17, 2017!
NCO Financial Systems TCPA CAL:
- NCO Financial Systems TCPA Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/17/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, between January 16, 2009, through August 31, 2016 was called by NCO Financial Systems Inc., now known as EGS Financial Care Inc, from one of it’s offices and was made through one or more of it’s telephone systems, Guaranteed Contacts, CRS Mercury, Aspect, LiveVox, or Soundbite.
- Estimated Amount: $90 (Only for Damage Subclass)
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Thornton v. NCO Financial Systems, Inc. Case No. 16 CH 5780 Circuit Court of Cook County Illinois
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the NCO Financial Systems TCPA Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by October 17, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Frustrated with calls received from NCO Financial Systems Inc.? Upon listening to the calls, if they sound prerecorded or artificial you may be eligible for a potential award from the NCO Financial Systems TCPA Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, individuals had been receiving calls from NCO Financial Systems Inc., now known as EGS Financial Care Inc. without their consent with claims of the calls sounding prerecorded or artifical. If you are a recipient of these calls and verify which class member that you fall into by simply filing a claim for a potential award by October 17, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.