You can earn a $25 Referral Bonus when you refer a friend who opens a personal Checking account with Neighborhood Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Refer family or friends who do not have a membership with us and you will receive $25.00 once their checking account has been open for 90 days.
- While they’re opening their account online, there is a small section of Additional Info. Be sure to let them know:
- Select Friends or Family on the “How did you hear about us?” question.
- Select Yes for “Is this a Member Referral?” and they must put your full name in the “Who Referred You?” field for you to receive your $25 cash bonus.
- Lastly, enter online promo code REFER in the designated box.
Neighborhood Credit Union $25 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: Must live, work or worship in one of the following counties: Collin, Delta, Denton, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Parker Rockwall, Tarrant or Wise
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Not listed
(Offer Expiration Unknown)
- To qualify for the referral program, all entrants must be at least 18 years of age and a member in good standing with Neighborhood Credit Union.
- Youth accounts age 12 and under are not eligible, including Looney Tunes and TUTMA accounts.
- Member is paid $25 for a new membership referral after the referred membership and/or checking account has been maintained a minimum of 90 days.
- The $25 referral offer is not valid with any other offers or promotions, additional restrictions may apply.
At Neighborhood Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.
Be sure to check out our latest Neighborhood Credit Union Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!
Leave a Reply