If you purchased an item advertised on Neiman Marcus’ “Compare To” price at a California location between the dates of Aug. 7, 2010 and May 21, 2018, you may be eligible for a potential monetary reward thanks to the Neiman Marcus Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Neiman Marcus allegedly had price tags which included a “compare to” price that did not reflect retail value at other stores. This technique took advantage of customers who believed they were purchasing the product at other retail prices. If you believe that you are eligible for this class action lawsuit, be sure to file a claim form by August 20, 2018 in order to earn your potential monetary reward!
Neiman Marcus CAL:
- Neiman Marcus Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: August 20, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include consumers who purchased an item advertised with a “compare to” price at a California Neiman Marcus Last Call store and/or on Last Call’s website (if you provided a California billing address) between Aug. 7, 2010 and May 21, 2018.
- Estimated Amount:
- No Proof Purchase: Claimants who do not submit proof will receive 1 point from the settlement.
- Proof of Purchase: Claimants who submit proof will receive rewards for up to the first $200 of documented purchases, 4 points, plus 1 point for each additional $200 in documented purchases, up to a maximum of 10 points per claimant.
- Proof of Purchase: No Proof of purchase is required. However, submitting a receipt will increase your potential reward.
- Case Name & Number: Rubenstein v. The Neiman Marcus Group LLC, Case No. 2:14-cv-07155-SJO-JPR, in the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Neiman Marcus Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by August 20th, 2018 to receive your potential reward!
For individuals who have purchased an item advertised on Neiman Marcus’ “Compare To” price at a California location between the dates of Aug. 7, 2010 and May 21, 2018, you may be eligible for a potential monetary reward thanks to the Neiman Marcus Class Action Lawsuit! Neiman Marcus’ “Compare To” price tags did not reflect other retailer prices. If you are eligible, submit a claim form by August 20, 2018 to earn your potential monetary reward! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus