The settlement will benefit California residents who purchased the following Neurobrands products for household or personal use, not for resale, between Jan. 1, 2012, and Oct. 15, 2020. You may be eligible for a potential award from the Neurobrands DL-Malic Acid Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the class action, the plaintiffs alleged that the labels on the Neuro drinks falsely claimed to contain “natural flavors” and “no artificial colors or flavors” when the beverages contain DL-malic acid. Because the relief provided is injunctive only, there is no claim form required.
Neurobrands DL-Malic Acid Class Action Lawsuit
- Claim Form Deadline: No claim form is required.
- Who’s Eligible: California residents who purchased the following Neurobrands products for household or personal use, not for resale, between Jan. 1, 2012, and Oct. 15, 2020:
- NeuroSONIC Superfruit Infusion
- NeuroSONIC Orange Passion
- NeuroBLISS White Raspberry
- NeuroBLISS Citrus Berry
- NeuroBLISS Tropical Lychee
- NeuroPROTEIN Watermelon Mint
- NeuroPROTEIN Cherry Vanilla
- NeuroDAILY Tangerine Citrus
- NeuroGASM Passion Fruit
- Estimated Amount: Injunctive relief only
- Proof of Purchase: No proof of purchase is required
- Case Name & Number: Young, et al. v. Neurobrands LLC, Case No. 4:18-cv-05907-JSW in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Neurobrands DL-Malic Acid Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
If you are eligible, file a claim by the deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.