With most Chase bonuses, a branch visit is required to open a new account. Since Chase branches are only located in a few states, they are losing business…uh hummm. Check out what I found to this new Chase $100 bonus.
There are, however, stipulations to this bonus. You must have direct deposit, otherwise there will be a fee. (**ING or Paypal $1 to Chase would count as DD). It’s important to know that account must stay open for 6 months before closing or they will take their bonus back. Make sure you request “do not order checks” on your signature card so you won’t have to pay the $23 first box of checks fee.
Chase will do a hard pull on your credit report and the bonus will be reported as interest on your 1099-INT. This offer ends on 10/31/07.
I found this bonus at Bankdeals..so y’all make sure to give Banking Guy a holler.
Check out the new American Express Clear card:
- No fees of any kind. No annual fee, no late fees, no over-limit fees, no balance transfer fees, no cash advance fees.
- Automatic Rewards. You’ll get an American Express branded shopping card worth $25 delivered straight to your door every time you spend $2,500.
- Flexible Payment Terms. You can pay in full, or carry a balance. The choice is yours.
- Flexibility to pay over time
- No annual fee and 0% intro APR for up to 12 months.
- World class Cardmember benefits including Purchase Protection Plan, Buyers Assurance Plan, and Return Protection.
Leave a Reply