Table of Contents
For residents of Georgia, Delta Community CU is offering a $30 bonus! To receive the bonus all you have to do is refer a friend or family member to join! You referee must open up a savings and checking account with a check card, set up a direct deposit, and sign up for and use online bill pay. Start spreading the word of Delta Community CU today and start earning!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $30
- Account Type – Checking and Savings
- Availability – GA
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Hard Pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – None.
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – There is no closure fee listed.
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
How To Earn Delta Community CU Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, sign up for a checking account with Delta Community CU.
- Next, head over to the referral page and provide the name and email address of a friend or family member.
- Your referee must: open a savings and checking account with a check card, set up a direct deposit, and sign up for and use online bill pay.
- You and your referee will receive the $30 bonus 8-12 weeks after all of the requirements are met.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- New member must be eligible under Delta Community Credit Union’s field of membership.
- $5 of the total cash earned by new member will be used as the required $5 share in Delta Community Credit Union. Checking Account with Debit Card is a requirement for this promotion.
- Referred member must qualify for a Checking Account within Delta Community CU guidelines.
- Total money earned will be credited 8-12 weeks from referred member’s account opening date.
- Bonus earned through this promotion is subject to IRS reporting.
- Existing member and referred member must be 18 years or older.
- Existing member must be in good standing at Delta Community Credit Union.
For residents of Georgia, Delta Community Credit Union is offering a chance to earn a $30 bonus! To receive the bonus you must first open up a Checking account with them. Next you must head on over to their referral page and provide names and emails of people you plan on referring. You referee must then complete all of the requirements in order to receive the bonus! Don’t forget to review our full lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!