For individuals living in New York who are certain subscribers, they may be eligible for $75 or more in bill credits based on the modem or router they leased and the plan that they subscribed to. You may be eligible for this potential award from the New York AG Spectrum-Time Warner Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Spectrum-Time Warner knowingly promised higher internet speeds than it was capable of providing and defrauded consumers by charging a higher price for speeds that were not possible. Spectrum -Time Warner Cable has agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by May 30, 2019 to receive your potential award!
New York AG Spectrum Time-Warner Lawsuit
- New York AG Spectrum-Time Warner Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: May 30, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Spectrum subscribers in New York
- Estimated Amount: Cable and internet subscribers will be able to collect either three months of HBO or six months of Showtime. Internet only subscribers will be able to receive one month of a Spectrum TV Choice streaming service and one month access to Showtime.An additional bill credit of $75 is available for Spectrum internet service subscribers who leased a DOCSIS 2.0 modem.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: The People of the State of New York v. Charter Communications Inc., et al., Case No. 450318/2017, in the Supreme Court of the State of New York for New York County
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the New York AG Spectrum Time-Warner Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by May 30, 2019 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that are certain Spectrum-Time Warner Cable subscribers living in New York , you are eligible for a potential award from the New York AG Spectrum-Time Warner Cable Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Spectrum-Time Warner knowingly promised higher internet speeds than it was capable of providing and defrauded consumers. So if you are eligible, file a claim by May 30, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review