For individuals living in New York who are certain subscribers, they may be eligible for $75 or more in bill credits based on the modem or router they leased and the plan that they subscribed to. You may be eligible for this potential award from the New York AG Spectrum-Time Warner Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Spectrum-Time Warner knowingly promised higher internet speeds than it was capable of providing and defrauded consumers by charging a higher price for speeds that were not possible. Spectrum -Time Warner Cable has agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by May 30, 2019 to receive your potential award!
New York AG Spectrum Time-Warner Lawsuit
- New York AG Spectrum-Time Warner Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: May 30, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Spectrum subscribers in New York
- Estimated Amount: Cable and internet subscribers will be able to collect either three months of HBO or six months of Showtime. Internet only subscribers will be able to receive one month of a Spectrum TV Choice streaming service and one month access to Showtime.An additional bill credit of $75 is available for Spectrum internet service subscribers who leased a DOCSIS 2.0 modem.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: The People of the State of New York v. Charter Communications Inc., et al., Case No. 450318/2017, in the Supreme Court of the State of New York for New York County
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the New York AG Spectrum Time-Warner Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by May 30, 2019 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that are certain Spectrum-Time Warner Cable subscribers living in New York , you are eligible for a potential award from the New York AG Spectrum-Time Warner Cable Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Spectrum-Time Warner knowingly promised higher internet speeds than it was capable of providing and defrauded consumers. So if you are eligible, file a claim by May 30, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB619 by July 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by July 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|