For individuals living in New York who are certain subscribers, they may be eligible for $75 or more in bill credits based on the modem or router they leased and the plan that they subscribed to. You may be eligible for this potential award from the New York AG Spectrum-Time Warner Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Spectrum-Time Warner knowingly promised higher internet speeds than it was capable of providing and defrauded consumers by charging a higher price for speeds that were not possible. Spectrum -Time Warner Cable has agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by May 30, 2019 to receive your potential award!
New York AG Spectrum Time-Warner Lawsuit
- New York AG Spectrum-Time Warner Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: May 30, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Spectrum subscribers in New York
- Estimated Amount: Cable and internet subscribers will be able to collect either three months of HBO or six months of Showtime. Internet only subscribers will be able to receive one month of a Spectrum TV Choice streaming service and one month access to Showtime.An additional bill credit of $75 is available for Spectrum internet service subscribers who leased a DOCSIS 2.0 modem.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: The People of the State of New York v. Charter Communications Inc., et al., Case No. 450318/2017, in the Supreme Court of the State of New York for New York County
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the New York AG Spectrum Time-Warner Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by May 30, 2019 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that are certain Spectrum-Time Warner Cable subscribers living in New York , you are eligible for a potential award from the New York AG Spectrum-Time Warner Cable Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Spectrum-Time Warner knowingly promised higher internet speeds than it was capable of providing and defrauded consumers. So if you are eligible, file a claim by May 30, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Leave a Reply