If you are a college student or someone who is only making $10 an hour, then I suggest you jump on this bandwagon asap.
Here’s the job description:
As a Google Business Referral Representative, you’ll visit local businesses to collect information (such as hours of operation, types of payment accepted, etc.) for Google Maps, and tell them about Google Maps and Google AdWords. You’ll also take a few digital photos of the business that will appear on the Google Maps listing along with the business information. After the visit, you submit the business’ info and photo(s) to Google through your Local Business Referrals Center, and we’ll pay you up to $10 for each listing that is approved by Google and verified by the business.
How to sign up?
- Sign into your gmail account or create a new account at gmail.com
- Once you sign into your account, sign up as Google Business Referral Representative.
- Wait for the email to be approved and follow instructions.
Few things to know about the job:
- You are not a Google employee, but simply an independent contractor.
- They do not reimbursed for expenses like gas, digital camera, etc.
- Earn at least $25 to receive a check.
- Only available to U.S residents.
If you have more questions about the program, then check out their FAQ.
As you can see, you can make up to $10 for every business you visit. Say it takes you 10 minutes for every visit, then you are looking at $60 max per hour. If you are like me and want your time to be efficient, then I suggest you do the following to maximize your profit.
- Visit shopping districts or centers whereas businesses are walking distance.
- Visit major chain headquarters, hence you can do say 30 locations just by doing one visit.
- Maybe hire a kid or someone as an employee to do the legwork for you for $10 an hour. Hence say $60 – $10 = $50 an hour for you doing nothing but giving out instructions.
Those are just some ideas that can maximize your profit. I would say you need to sign up asap. Soon you will be competing with many people who find this to be easy money.
Looking to make $1020 in free money? Check out Virtual Bank
Here is how you make $1020. You guess it, it is a referral program. For example, email me at [email protected] to ask for a referral to Virtual bank along with your full name. Once you open up the account through my referral link, you must deposit $100 into your account. You will make $20 and I too will make $20. If you have a blog, great…do exactly what I am doing. If not, in your Virtual bank account, you can send out referral links to 50 of your friends and family. I would ask them first if they want to open up an account before sending.