For a limited amount of time, big department store Nordstrom is offering you a chance to enroll in their new Rewards program and earn a $10 promotional certificate! You just have to enroll in their new Nordstrom Rewards program by November 13, 2016. Once you have enrolled you will receive an electronic $10 promotional certificate through your email. This is a perfect opportunity for you to use the free credit to shop during the upcoming holidays from November 26 to December 24, 2016. This is the perfect time to enroll in Nordstrom’s rewards program and get a free $10 to use during holiday shopping.
How to Earn Nordstrom $10 Credit Info:
- Enroll in Nordstrom’s Rewards program OR
- Enroll at your local Nordstrom (Store Locator)
- Provide Salesperson Your Name
- Email Address, and
- Mobile Number
- Once you have completed enrollment you’ll earn $10 promotional certificate via email by 11/26/2016 to use at Nordstrom
Nordstrom Rewards Features:
- Free Nordstrom Rewards membership
- Does NOT require Nordstrom Credit or Debit Card to enroll
- As a Nordstrom Rewards member, you’ll be earning 1 point per dollar spent in stores and online at:
- Nordstrom Rack
This is an opportunity for those shoppers who frequent Nordstrom to be able to enroll in a great rewards program and earn $10. The holidays are just around the corner and before you know it, the list of things to buy at the department store will rack up. Thus any savings is well appreciated, especially when signing up is such a breeze! Sign up for Nordstrom’s free rewards program and earn your $10 promo certificate to apply to your upcoming holiday shopping! For more ways to save money, check out our complete listing of ways to save money!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Leave a Reply