You can earn a $100 Checking Bonus when you open a Checking account from Northwest Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open a new Northwest Bank Checking account
- Pick a minimum of 4 new products or services to add to your new checking account.
- Set-up Two ACH Payments
- Open a Saving Account/CD
- Set-up a meeting with a Wealth Advisor
- Apply for a Consumer Loan
- Enroll in Credit Sense
- Set-up Direct Deposit
- Mobile Deposit $5
- “Like Us Twice” (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Apply for a Northwest Bank Credit Card
- Apply for Home Equity Line of Credit
- Get a free Insurance Quote
Northwest Bank $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IA, NE, MN, SD
- Credit Inquiry: Soft
- Credit Card Funding: Cannot fund with credit card
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $10
- Monthly Fee:
- Rewards Checking: None
- Cash Checking: None
- Relationship Checking: $50,000 total consumer relationship: a combination of your personal deposit and loan accounts) each statement cycle.
- Digital Checking: None
- Free Checking: None
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $50, if closed within 90 days of account opening
(Offer Expiration unknown)
- Not available with any other cash back offer.
- The cash incentive is only available when you meet with a Northwest Bank Personal Banker and select 4 new products or services from the available list.
- Northwest Bank checking account is required.
- The minimum opening balance of $10 is required to receive the bonus; bonus will be deposited into your Northwest Checking account within 7 business days of completing your banker meeting.
- If you received the $100 bonus offer as a result of opening a new checking account, your new checking account is subject to an early account closing fee of $50 (if you close your new account within 90 days of account opening).
At Northwest Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.