You can earn a $100 Checking Bonus when you open a Checking account from Northwest Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open a new Northwest Bank Checking account
- Pick a minimum of 4 new products or services to add to your new checking account.
- Set-up Two ACH Payments
- Open a Saving Account/CD
- Set-up a meeting with a Wealth Advisor
- Apply for a Consumer Loan
- Enroll in Credit Sense
- Set-up Direct Deposit
- Mobile Deposit $5
- “Like Us Twice” (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Apply for a Northwest Bank Credit Card
- Apply for Home Equity Line of Credit
- Get a free Insurance Quote
Northwest Bank $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IA, NE, MN, SD
- Credit Inquiry: Soft
- Credit Card Funding: Cannot fund with credit card
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $10
- Monthly Fee:
- Rewards Checking: None
- Cash Checking: None
- Relationship Checking: $50,000 total consumer relationship: a combination of your personal deposit and loan accounts) each statement cycle.
- Digital Checking: None
- Free Checking: None
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $50, if closed within 90 days of account opening
(Offer Expiration unknown)
- Not available with any other cash back offer.
- The cash incentive is only available when you meet with a Northwest Bank Personal Banker and select 4 new products or services from the available list.
- Northwest Bank checking account is required.
- The minimum opening balance of $10 is required to receive the bonus; bonus will be deposited into your Northwest Checking account within 7 business days of completing your banker meeting.
- If you received the $100 bonus offer as a result of opening a new checking account, your new checking account is subject to an early account closing fee of $50 (if you close your new account within 90 days of account opening).
At Northwest Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.
Be sure to check out our latest Northwest Bank Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!
Leave a Reply