Patients who received emergency medical treatment at Northwest Hospital between June 21, 2010 and July 31, 2017 and had to pay some or all of their bill, may be eligible for a potential award from the Northwest Hospital Charity Care Act Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Northwest Hospital & Medical Center allegedly violated the Washington’s Charity Care laws by not affirmatively screening all emergency room patients to determine their eligibility for financial assistance. Northwest Hospital denies that they violated the Charity Care Act but have agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $270 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $270, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $50 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $225 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market: Earn 1.30% APY when you open a CIT Bank Money Market Account with only a minimum opening deposit of $100. The CIT Bank Money Market account has no monthly maintenance fees, 6 transfers per monthly statement cycle and also People Pay service which allows you to send money to almost anyone by providing their email address or phone number. Apply Now---CIT Bank MMA Review|
Northwest Hospital Charity Care Act CAL:
- Northwest Hospital Charity Care Act Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: None Listed
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, from June 21, 2010 through July 31, 2017 received emergency care medical treatment in Northwest Hospital’s emergency department; were, at the time of service, ‘indigent’ as defined by WAC 246-453-010; were not covered by insurance or any other third-party source of payment, at the time of treatment; and were subject to collections without Northwest Hospital first affirmatively screening them for Charity Care Act eligibility by determining their income and family size
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Kamal Amrieh, et al. v. UW Medicine/Northwest d/b/a Northwest Hospital & Medical Center, Case No. 16-2-14579-5-SEA, in King County Superior Court
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Northwest Hospital Charity Care Act Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
Medical bills can be difficult for anybody to deal with, especially with the lack of proper insurance. Yet if you recently had to pay for some or all of the medical bill at Northwest Hospital you may be eligible to benefit for a potential award from the Northwest Hospital Charity Care Act Class Action Lawsuit.
If you are uninsured or under insured you should be supported by the Charity Care Act which requires Northwest Hospital to grant free or discounted care to patients whose income is below 200 percent of the federal poverty level. Dealing with medical bills are tough, but your health comes first and this lawsuit aims to help those who do not have the funds to properly pay for their medical bills, so be sure to send in a filled claim form! Check out the Class Action Lawsuit Settlements to find other ways to earn back some cash!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Chase Freedom® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate and an unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases. You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that's updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.