Have you ever purchased Extended Download Service for Norton Products or Norton Download Insurance between January 23, 2005 and March 10, 2011. Then you may be eligible to receive a $50 payment from the Norton Download Insurance Class Action Lawsuit. The lawsuit alleges that Symantec Corp. violated consumer protection laws and the common law – specifically, that Digital River violated the Minnesota Consumer Fraud Act, and that Symantec violated California’s Unfair Competition Law and Consumer Legal Remedies Act, by failing to disclose to Class members that free alternative methods to re-download purchased software existed.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 19, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
Norton Insurance Class Action Lawsuit:
- Symantec Norton Insurance Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 2/18/2016
- Who’s Eligible: All persons in the United States who purchased Extended Download Service (“EDS”) for Norton products or Norton Download Insurance (“NDI”) between January 24, 2005, and March 10, 2011
- Estimated Amount: Class members will receive a cash payment of $50 for each Download Insurance service they purchased during the Class Period subject to pro rata reduction if the total claims exceed the Net Settlement Fund.
- Proof of Purchase: You may submit a Claim even if you are unsure of the exact amount of purchases of EDS or NDI you made during the Class Period. Simply complete the Claim Form to the best of your knowledge and if the Settlement Administrator determines your Claim is to be paid, your reimbursement will be mailed to you after the Settlement become final. Your reimbursement will be based on information you provide in your Claim form and from Defendant’s records. Your claim will not be denied based on information you provide in your Claim Form, but further documents may be requested if necessary to confirm your claim.
- Case Name & Number: Khoday v. Symantec Corp., Case No. 0:11-cv-00180-JRT-TNL, in the U.S. District Court of Minnesota.
How to File a Claim:
- Head to the Symantec Norton Insurance Claim Form.
- To submit a Claim Form online, you must first provide your personal information.
- Enter your Personal ID Number and Confirmation Number that was provided on the postcard or email you received, enter the Verification Code, and then select ‘Login’. If you did not receive a postcard or email, please select the ‘I do not have a Personal ID Number’ box, enter the Verification Code, and select ‘Login’.
- On the following screens, you should indicate the number of times you purchased EDS or NDI during this time period. You are eligible for benefits for each purchase of EDS or NDI during the time period.
- You must complete this form and submit it no later than February 18, 2016, or you may download and print a Claim Form and mail it to the Settlement Administrator no later than February 18, 2016. Once your personalized Claim Form has been generated and you have printed it out, you must mail the completed form to the address listed on the printed Claim Form.
Your legal rights are affected whether you act or do not act. The Court did not decide in favor of Plaintiffs or Defendants. Instead, both sides agreed to the Settlement. That way, they avoid the time, cost and risks of further litigation and trial. So if you purchased Extended Download Service (“EDS”) for Norton products or Norton Download Insurance (“NDI”) between January 24, 2005, and March 10, 2011 you should file a claim for this Norton Download Insurance Class Action Lawsuit and then take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.