You can earn a $100 Checking Bonus when you open any personal Checking account with Oakland University Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open — or upgrade to — a Platinum Plus Visa Credit Card or Visa Signature® Credit Card and receive $25 when you make a purchase within 30 days.
- Add a new direct deposit (two consecutive deposits of at least $500 each) to your checking account and receive $100.
Oakland University Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MI
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+ for two months
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: Unknown
- Household Limit: None listed
(Offer Expires August 31, 2022)
Editor’s Note: There is a Spring 2022 Grad Special for $100 bonus good through December 31, 2022
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
- Direct Deposit: OU Credit Union members who graduated from Oakland University in December 2021 will receive $100 deposited to their OU Credit Union checking accounts when they add new direct deposits of their net paychecks ($500 or more) between 12/1/2021 and 8/31/2022.
- Must have 2 consecutive direct deposits to qualify.
- Allow 6 weeks after the second direct deposit for $100 to be deposited.
- May not be combined with other deposit offers.
- Account must be in good standing to receive $100 deposit.
At Oakland University Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.