You can earn a $100 Checking Bonus when you open any personal Checking account with Oakland University Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open — or upgrade to — a Platinum Plus Visa Credit Card or Visa Signature® Credit Card and receive $25 when you make a purchase within 30 days.
- Add a new direct deposit (two consecutive deposits of at least $500 each) to your checking account and receive $100.
Table of Contents
Oakland University Credit Union $100 Checking Account Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(Offer Expires August 31, 2022)
- Direct Deposit: OU Credit Union members who graduated from Oakland University in December 2021 will receive $100 deposited to their OU Credit Union checking accounts when they add new direct deposits of their net paychecks ($500 or more) between 12/1/2021 and 8/31/2022.
- Must have 2 consecutive direct deposits to qualify.
- Allow 6 weeks after the second direct deposit for $100 to be deposited.
- May not be combined with other deposit offers.
- Account must be in good standing to receive $100 deposit.
At Oakland University Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.