For individuals who received a prerecorded message or ringless voicemail from Oasis Energy or its affiliates between Feb. 12, 2014 and Sept. 25, 2019, you might be eligible for a potential award from the Oasis Energy Ringless Voicemail Class Action Lawsuit!
Allegedly, the energy company did not have consumers’ permission to send these calls, violating the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) because they failed to get “prior express written consent” from call recipients.
So if you are eligible, file a claim by February 20, 2020 to receive your potential award!
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Oasis Energy Ringless Voicemail Class Action Lawsuit
- Claim Form Deadline: February 20, 2020
- Who’s Eligible: Consumers who received a prerecorded message or ringless voicemail from Oasis Energy or its affiliates (Censtar, Electricity Maine, Electricity N.H., Major Energy, Perigee, Provider Power Mass, Respond Power, Spark, and Verde) between Feb. 12, 2014 and Sept. 25, 2019.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Albrecht v. Oasis Power LLC d/b/a Oasis Energy, Case No. 1:18-cv-1061, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Oasis Energy Ringless Voicemail Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by February 20, 2020 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that are included as a class members, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Oasis Energy Ringless Voicemail Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Oasis Energy placed unsolicited, prerecorded robocalls in violation of federal law. So if you are eligible, file a claim by the claim deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|