You can earn a $100 bonus when you opening a business checking account with OnPoint Community Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- To qualify, a new membership must be opened with a business checking account and receive $500 in deposits to that account within 60 days of the open date.
- A bonus of $100 will be credited to their business checking account approximately 60 days after new account is opened.
OnPoint Community Credit Union Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Business Checking Account
- Availability: OR
- Credit Inquiry: Soft
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500
- Monthly Fee: $0-10; waivable
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Not listed
(Offer Expires 07/30/2022)
- Accounts must be open and in good standing at time of payout to receive bonus.
- Bonus will be included on a 1099-INT for tax purposes.
- Cannot be combined with other offers for opening a new membership, such as OnPoint Savers or Refer a Friend.
- Offer only available at OnPoint Community Credit Union’s Fred Meyer locations.
- Offer valid through 07/30/22 and subject to change.
- The Fred Meyer business bonus is not available to existing members.