You can earn a $100 bonus when you open an eligible checking account from Orange County Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- New Members, use promo code BONUS100 when you open your checking account online or stop by any branch.
- Receive your free Debit Mastercard® and choose eStatements.
- Within 60 days of opening your account, just set up Direct Deposit.
- Then you’ll qualify for the $100 bonus.
Membership: Membership in Orange County’s Credit Union is available to anyone who lives or works in Orange or Riverside Counties or the neighboring communities of Long Beach, Lakewood, Cerritos, or Signal Hill
Orange County Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CA
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, no minimum
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500. Visa or Mastercard
- Monthly Fee: $6, waivable
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: 1
(Offer Expires 08/31/2022)
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to BMO Harris PremierTM Account ($500 Bonus), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 bonus), Chase Private Client ($3,000 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Preferred Checking ($225 bonus), and Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
Waive The Monthly Fee:
- Better Than Free Checking
No monthly service charge (requires direct deposit)
- Pacific Checking
No minimum balance requirement to avoid fees
- All accounts are subject to normal approval standards.
- This offer is available to Members who have not been a signer on an Orange County’s Credit Union checking account anytime over the past 12 months.
- Social Security can be used as a direct deposit for Basic and Interest Checking accounts.
- Bonus paid by deposit to the new checking account. Bonus typically paid within 90 days.
- Bonus represents dividends deposited into your account and may be reported to the IRS.
- Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
- The new checking account must remain open for 90 days and maintain eStatement preference for 90 days or bonus may be reversed.
- Minimum opening deposit is $25.00 for Basic, Interest, and Pacific checking accounts.
- Money Market accounts are considered savings accounts.
- Offer not available in conjunction with other offers.
Be sure to check out our latest Orange County Credit Union Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!
OCCU allows credit card funding. I made initial deposit with credit card for $2,500. Soft pull ChexSystems on day 1 and soft pull Experian on day 86. Received $100 bonus on day 90. $50 referral bonus available, but flagged as spam?
Clicked on the link today and it doesn’t exist. Called and was told that this offer was expired on the 30th of last month even though the expiration is for the 15th of May. Was told to present offer in the branch to ask if it could be honored.
I have an immaculate banking record and it didn’t work for me.
I submitted about 30 lines of highly personal information online, and after all of that time and trouble — I even provided highly personal information on my beneficiary — it did not go through. Online banking is just not for me. It’s feels like they are fishing for personal information.