Are you a resident of Oregon who has purchased a TV, monitor, or notebook computer with an LCD flat panel screen between 2002 and 2006? If so, then you may be entitled to a compensation from the Oregon LCD Screen Class Action Settlement. According to the lawsuit, the manufacturers of conspiring to fix, raise, maintain or stabilize the prices of TFT-LCD flat panels or CRT resulting in overcharges to consumers who indirectly purchased TVs, monitors, or notebook computers containing LCD flat panels or CRTs. The defendants deny any allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the antitrust lawsuit in order to avoid the expenses and uncertainty of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible for this class action lawsuit, file a claim today!
Oregon LCD Screen Class Action Lawsuit:
- Oregon LCD Screen Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: N/A
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the state of Oregon that may have indirectly purchased TVs, monitors, or notebook computers containing LCD flat panels or CRTs.
- Estimated Amount: Varies, depending on the number and type of LCD flat panel products purchased.
- Proof of Purchase: None
- Case Name & Number: State of Oregon, ex. rel. Ellen F. Rosenblum, Attorney General v. AU Optronics Corporation, et al., Case No. CV-10-4346, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Oregon LCD Claim Form.
- Read the overview to get a bit more information.
- Read over your options to see what kind of options that you have.
- File a claim online by filling out your information, or print out the claim form and mail it back to the claims administrators.
- File your claim as soon as possible, even though a deadline for filing claims has not yet been established.
Are you a resident of Oregon? Have you ever purchased a TV, monitor, or notebook computer containing LCD flat panels or CRTs? Well if you have then today just might be your lucky day! You are actually entitled to a potential award from the Oregon LCD Class Action Settlement. You might be thinking, what should I do? Well its simple, all you have to do is visit the Oregon LCD Claim Page and fill out your information on the claim form. It’s as simple as that! You can receive anywhere from $50.42 to $102.90. So what are you waiting for, file a claim today! If you haven’t already then don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.
Leave a Reply