For those received an advertising text from Papa Murphy’s between Oct. 16, 2013 and June 15, 2015, you may be eligible for a potential reward from the Papa Murphy’s Advertising Text Message Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the company violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act by sending unwanted text messages to potential customers. Papa Murphy’s has agreed to pay $22.6 million to resolve ongoing allegation. If you are eligible, be sure to submit a claim form by August 14th, 2018 for your potential reward!
Papa Murphy’s Advertising Text Message CAL:
- Papa Murphy’s Advertising Text Message Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: August 14th, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include all U.S. residents who received an advertising text message from Papa Murphy’s between Oct. 16, 2013 and June 15, 2015
- Estimated Amount: $10 in cash and $10 in Papa Murphy’s vouchers.
- Proof of Purchase: When submitting a claim, consumers are asked to provide the phone number that received the text message from Papa Murphy’s.
- Case Name & Number: John Lennartson, et al. v. Papa Murphy’s Holdings Inc., et al., Case No. 3:15-cv-05307-RBL, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington at Tacoma
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Papa Murphy’s Advertising Text Message CAL
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- File your form before August 14th, 2018
For individuals who received an advertising text from Papa Murphy’s between Oct. 16, 2013 and June 15, 2015, you may be eligible for a potential reward from the Papa Murphy’s Advertising Text Message Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, unwanted advertising text message was sent in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. If you’re eligible, file your claim form by August 14th, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.