Find the latest PayPal promotions, discount deals, and offers here.
If you use PayPal as your preferred method of transferring money, then these promotions may be for you. Save yourself time and money by viewing our post on amazing deals and offers that PayPal has! We update this post whenever there’s something new with PayPal promotions, so be sure to check out this post frequently to see what you can save on next!
Table of Contents
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.
|Payment Options||Bank account
|Delivery Options||PayPal account|
|Transfer Speed||Instant to a few days|
|Transfer Limits||Up to $10,000 – $60,000 per transaction|
How Paypal Works
In order to use Paypal, you need to sign up for a new account providing your name, mailing address and an email address, plus a savings or checking account number or your credit card information. Keep in mind, if you’re going to use a bank account with Paypal that it might take as a week for PayPal to verify, you might have to use your credit card if you’re in a hurry to fund the transfer.
Types of Paypal Accounts
|Account Type||Payment Options|
|Premier or Business||Bank account
Sending Payments through PayPal
All you need is the recipient’s email address to send payments either local or international! If they don’t have an account with Paypal, they can create a free account. You can follow the steps below to send an online payment:
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Enter the recipient’s email address or mobile number, the amount and the currency to send.
- Choose how you want to pay and send it securely.
- Track your transaction by logging into your account. You’ll also get notifications whenever you make a transaction.
Withdrawing Funds from PayPal
You can withdraw funds from your Paypal in three different ways:
- By a check: Once you log into your Paypal account, click ‘Transfer to Your Bank’ under your balance, then choose ‘Request a Check by Mail.’ If you live within the U.S., you’re check should come in one to two weeks. But if you live abroad, you’ll have to wait up to six weeks to get them.
- Transfer to bank account: Sign in to your account, enter how much money you would like to transfer to your account and then select which bank account to transfer to. It’ll take only one business day for the money to show up in your bank account.
- Transfer to eligible Visa or Mastercard debit or prepaid card: With a Paypal Debit Mastercard, you can withdraw up to $400 a day from Cirrus or Maestro ATM and make purchases directly from your Paypal account. The branded Mastercard is available to those with a Paypal Premier or Business account.
Paypal Fees & Rates
If you’re sending money to family or friends in the U.S. via a Paypal Personal account, they won’t charge any fees. But you will have to pay additional costs if you:
- Have a PayPal Premier or Business account
- Are transferring money abroad
- Are doing an instant transfer
The exchange rates that PayPal uses will reflect because of the fluctuating market conditions and are updated several times a day. PayPal’s bank used 2.5% to the wholesale rate price to calculate its service’s retail foreign exchange rate. The numbers can be competitive when you compare them to rates offered by banks and other foreign exchange providers.
Current PayPal Promotions
*$10 Bonus & $10 Per Referral*
PayPal is offering existing users a $10 referral bonus when they send $0.01 to a friend without PayPal. Once they sign up, link their bank account/debit card, and spend $5+, then both of you will receive a $10 bonus. Keep in mind that this only works if purchases are made by both people.
Furthermore, you can refer up to 5 friends for a maximum of $50 in bonuses. So be sure to take advantage of this PayPal promotion today and earn an easy bonus!
- Offer expiration: Limited time only
- What you’ll get: $10 referral bonus (up to $50)
- Who is eligible: Targeted, Existing & New users
- Where it’s available: Through Paypal referrals
- How to earn it:
- Send 1¢ to a friend who doesn’t have a Paypal account via email address
- When your friend signs up to Paypal, links their bank account or card, and sends or spends at least $5, you both get $10!
- You can send this to five of your friends and maximize the bonus up to $50!
- Offer Terms: Limit of $50 in referral rewards. You may only refer family and personal friends and acquaintances. Additionally, you must not publish or distribute the invitation to participate that you received from PayPal in public locations (online or otherwise) where the audience is likely to include people who are not your family or personal friends/acquaintances. If you do so, PayPal may disqualify you from participation in the Program and any successful referrals will be void, in PayPal’s sole discretion.
Editor’s Note: Here is an alternative link for the offer.
(Click here to learn more at PayPal)
Current PayPal Offers
If you have a PayPal account you can put some of their deals to good use with some of the offers they are posting online! You can find deals from popular brands like Adidas, Apple, Best Buy, eBay, and more and save up to 40% on these retailers or maybe even more! See the link below to view all Paypal offers!
(Visit the link above to view all PayPal offers)
If you’re planning on making any online purchases soon, then make sure to check out with this PayPal promotion. You can get great deals and discounts frequently on this page, so be sure to check frequently.
In addition, save some more money on your next shopping trip with our list of PayPal promotions! Finally, for more ways to Save Money, be sure to check out our full listings on HMB!