You can earn a $100 bonus when you open an eligible checking account with Philadelphia Federal Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- $50 FOR NEW CHECKING ACCOUNT AND SERVICES
- Open a new Checking Account
- Establish a qualifying ACH Payroll Direct Deposit of at least $100
- Enroll in eStatements
- $50 FOR BILL PAYER
- Pay bills totaling at least $100 with PFCU’s FREE Electronic Bill Payer service
- $100 FOR AUTO LOAN
- Apply and receive approval for a New Auto Loan (New, Used or Refinanced) of at least $7,500 with PFCU
Philadelphia Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: PA
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: $0-$15
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Offer Expires 06/30/2022)
- Only one account per individual is permitted.
- To receive up to $200.00, participants must follow all steps exactly as described and meet all promotion terms and conditions within ninety (90) days of account opening. Promotion only offered to legal residents of the United States 18 years of age or older who have not been a primary or joint owner of a PFCU savings or checking account in the past six (6) months prior to the date the new membership application is received by PFCU.
- New member must open and maintain a PFCU Savings account with a $5.00 minimum balance in good standing for ninety (90) days in order to be eligible to receive any bonus described below.
- PFCU reserves the right to recall any bonus credited to the new member’s account in the event the account is closed within the first year of membership. All decisions of PFCU regarding this promotion are final. PFCU may terminate the promotion or change the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time, without further notice.
- The recipient of the bonus/es is solely responsible for payment of all applicable local, state and federal taxes. If you have any questions, please seek the advice of a qualified tax professional. In order to qualify for a $50.00 New Account Bonus, in addition to the general account requirements, new member must open and maintain a PFCU Free Checking, Kasasa Checking, PFCU Better Checking or PFCU Senior Checking account.
- In addition, new member must also initiate and receive one (1) qualifying ACH Payroll Direct Deposit with a minimum deposit of $100.00 per month AND enroll in eStatements through PFCU’s online banking system (Teller Net). Qualifying ACH Payroll Direct Deposits include paychecks, Social Security payments and pension payments.
- If PFCU is unable to confirm the deposit is a recurring payroll deposit, PFCU reserves the right to withhold the payment. In order to qualify for a $50.00 Bill Payer Bonus, in addition to the general account requirements, new member must sign up for PFCU’s Online Bill Payer through Teller Net. Bills totaling at least $100.00 must be paid through the Online Bill Payer system within ninety (90) days of account opening.
- Scheduled or pending bills do not qualify.
- In order to qualify for a $100.00 New Auto Loan Bonus, in addition to the general account requirements, a new, used or refinanced automobile loan must be financed with PFCU in an amount of at least $7,500.00. Refinancing of an existing PFCU auto loan is excluded. In addition, the loan must be booked and remain outstanding and not in default for ninety (90) days after account opening. See your loan documentation for terms of default.
- Bonus will be credited to member’s account approximately ninety (90) days from member’s fulfillment of these terms.
- Promotion expires June 30, 2022.