For anyone who, between the dates of Jan. 31, 2014 and Nov. 4, 2016, purchased any Pocket Hose products, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Pocket Hose False Advertising Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Pocket Hose made false and misleading statements in connection with the sale and marketing of certain Pocket Hose products. Pocket Hose denies all acts of wrongdoings, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 2/10/17 to receive your potential award!
Pocket Hose Lawsuit:
- Pocket Hose Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 2/10/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include anyone who, between Jan. 31, 2014 and Nov. 4, 2016, purchased any one of the following Class Products:
- Pocket Top Brass II
- Pocket Hose Top Brass
- Pocket Hose Dura Rib II
- Pocket Hose Dura Rib
- Pocket Hose Ultra
- Pocket Hose products
- Estimated Amount: $7 – $50
- Proof of Purchase: None
- Case Name & Number: Stephen Inocencio, et al. v. Telebrands Corporation, Case No. L-4378-16, in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Bergen County
How To File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Pocket Hose False Advertising Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you qualify.
- Fill the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 2/10/17 to receive your potential award!
For anyone that purchased a Pocket Hose product between the dates of Jan. 31, 2014 and Nov. 4, 2016, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Pocket Hose False Advertising Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Pocket Hose is defective because it is prone to leak or burst when used in the manner advertised. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 2/10/17 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.