PointsHound offers 10,000 Finnair Points Bonus on your First Booking for Finnair Plus members, there is no listed expiration date but I’d assume like most bonus points offers it’s limited time only. Right now when members who haven’t booked a flight previously can earn 10,000 Finnair bonus points when you book your first travel on Finnair. If you don’t have a membership then sign up for PointsHound to be eligible for this offer. PointsHound simplifies the loyalty experience by letting you choose where you earn, what you earn, and how you earn. You’re not restricted to specific destinations or certain hotel brands. You don’t have to learn the rules and tricks of yet another points system. PointsHound lets you earn miles at over 150,000 hotels around the world, in your choice of 20 loyalty currencies.
Table of Contents
PointsHound 10,000 Finnair Points Bonus:
- Sign Up
- Requirements: Must have a PointsHound and Finnair Plus membership and must be first time booking a flight with Finnair via PointsHound.
- Offer: Get 10,000 Finnair Bonus points on your first time booking via PointsHound.
- Terms: PointsHound may provide PointsHound members with Sign-up bonuses when members join PointsHound (“Sign-up Bonuses”) with a confirmed email address. Sign-up bonuses are granted at PointsHound’s sole discretion and only one Sign-up Bonus is allowed per member. To see your Sign-up Bonuses, click on your My Account page.
How to Get 10,000 Finnair Bonus Points:
- Visit PointsHounds site for Finnair Plus members to redeem this offer.
- Book a flight on Finnair via PointsHound for the first time.
- After completion of your travel, your Finnair Plus Account will be credited with 10,000 Bonus Points.
If you have never used PointsHound to book a flight on Finnair, here is your opportunity to earn 10,000 Bonus points. The points are awarded by PointsHound and you can redeem them to buy Finnair and Oneworld award flights, or to purchase products and services from our partners. You can even buy luggage allowance vouchers and lounge passes. Look at for more rewards at our Points, Miles & Bonuses page!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 35,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn 4X Membership Rewards® points when you dine at restaurants worldwide & at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X); 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees). Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.