You can earn a $200 Checking Bonus when you open any personal Checking account from Polish-American Federal Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new PAFCU Preferred Checking Account by December 31.
- Schedule an appointment at our Troy Branch today or call 248.619.0440 to speak to a PAFCU representative.
Table of Contents
Polish-American Federal Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Preferred Checking Account
- Availability: MI
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None
(Offer Expires December 31, 2021)
- Open a new Preferred Checking Account and complete the following: To earn the $200 bonus, open your new Preferred Checking Account between October 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021. A monthly Direct Deposit (ACH) must be established by December 31, 2021. Direct Deposit may include payroll, government payments (i.e. Social Security), or pension. Current members ineligible. Five dollar deposit required for membership (savings account). Savings account required to open Preferred Checking. Preferred Checking requires eight debit card transactions (Non-PIN) each month. First $7,500 in account earns higher dividend rate. Remaining balance earns regular savings rate. Bonus may be taxable as interest income and reported to the IRS Form 1099-INT. $200 bonus will be paid in April of 2022 when Preferred Checking Account requirements have been met in the first quarter of 2022. Must not have closed a PAFCU membership since January 1, 2019. The one-time bonus is available to only one individual per residence.
At Polish-American Federal Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.
Be sure to check out our latest Polish-American Federal Credit Union Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!