Browsing the web for hotel stay bonuses? You’re in luck. Preferred Hotels is offering you a chance to receive 25,000 Bonus Points ($50 Value) for simply booking using the iPrefer Hotel Rewards mobile app by April 21, 2017. With the app, you get instant benefits with iPrefer at more than 600 hotels in over 85 countries. Some benefits include, free internet, room upgrades, priority early check-in/late check-out, and points for free nights. If you haven’t already, you can download the app via iOS or Android to get started. Book your stay today and earn your free bonus points!
Table of Contents
iPrefer Hotel Rewards App Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: Receive 25,000 Bonus Points ($50 Value) when booking via app
- Expiration: April 21, 2017
- Requirements: Download the app via iOS or Android
- Terms: Download and book on the app by April 21, 2017.
How To Earn 25,000 Bonus Points:
- Download the iPrefer Hotel Rewards mobile app via iOS or Android
- Book a hotel through the app and receive 25,000 Bonus Points ($50 Value)
- Enjoy your stay and bonus points!
- Be sure to use your Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card to maximize your rewards.
This is a great way to earn points and bonuses when traveling. If you’re planning a stay already, why not take the extra step and book via the iPrefer app to earn 50,000 bonus points (valued at $50)? Keep in mind that you must download the app and book by April 21, 2017. Are you a frequent traveler and looking for more deals and rewards like this? Check out our section on more ways to earn Free Bonus Air Miles, Points and Rewards!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.