Preferred Precision Group agreed to pay $50,000 to resolve claims it violated the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) with unauthorized consumer reports.
Plaintiffs in the class action lawsuit say Preferred Precision Group failed to get written authorization before obtaining consumer reports on employees and job applicants. As a result, the company allegedly violated the FCRA.
Preferred Precision Group is a manufacturing solutions company that employs more than 1,200 workers.
Preferred Precision Group hasn’t admitted any wrongdoing but agreed to a $50,000 class action settlement to resolve the FCRA claims.
Preferred Precision Group Unauthorized Consumer Reports Class Action Lawsuit
- Who’s Eligible:
- Employees and job applicants who have been subject to a consumer report procured by Preferred Precision Group since April 5, 2019.
- Estimated Amount: $50 (estimated)
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Claim Form Deadline: 04/10/2023
- Case Name & Number:
- Morgan, et al. v. Preferred Precision Group LLC, Case No. 11-CV-2021-900430.00, in the Circuit Court of the 7th Judicial Circuit in and for Calhoun County, Alabama
- How to file a claim:
- Head over to the Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
(Click here to file a claim)
Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.
Leave a Reply