Priceline has Cheap Non-Stop One Way Flights for as low as $35 to/from Chicago, IL (ORD) to Los Angeles, CA (LAX) for fares between the second week of March to early May. As of the time of this posting, most flights were available for 78 with only a couple as low as $35 so you’ll have to be quite flexible in your travel plans if you want the get the absolute lowest fare possible, in case an over night flight on United Airlines. Majority of cheap seat are on Tuesdays. Name Your Own Price bookings, Express Deals, and any reservations where the full itinerary is not disclosed prior to purchase are non-refundable, non-changeable. The airline fares rules associated with your flight can be reviewed pre-purchase on your contract and post purchase within the itinerary displayed on their website. There are several carriers offering this fare.
Cheap Non-Stop One Way Flights:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: One Way non-stop flights to and from Chicago – (ORD) to Los Angeles – (LAX) for $35, bookable March to May of 2016. Best prices are on Tuesdays only.
- Valid: Limited time, while available.
- Terms: For FAQ you can contact Priceline at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Airlines, for various reasons, your will be adjusted, most commonly flight times, prior to your departure. If your itinerary undergoes a schedule change, you will be notified of the changes via email. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees.
Get Cheap Fare ORD – LAX Flights:
- First sign in or join United MileagePlus, every time you purchase an eligible fare and travel on flights operated by United or United Express, you earn award miles that are deposited into your MileagePlus account. How you earn award miles depends on the type of ticket purchased, ticketing airline and operating airline.
- Shop the Sale: YMMV! Choose your travel dates, usually weekdays excluding Fridays will give you the lowest fares. To save the most have flexible travel times, shift your dates by a day or two which will give you the cheapest price. Search one traveler first to see the lowest prices possible before you book. For this particular sale I find that flights departing JFK are the lowest
- Use United MileagePlus Explorer Card to pay for your ticket, get the most points from United flights!
Shop the Priceline Cheap One Way Non-Stop Chicago – (ORD) to Los Angeles – (LAX) for as low as $35 while it’s available. Always search flights for one passenger and add more travelers before booking. Price includes taxes and fees. Prices are not guaranteed until purchase is complete. Baggage Fees are not included in your trip cost. Check out more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.