Priceline has Cheap Roundtrip Flights from Chicago to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (SGN) from United for as low as $622 fares in April. As of the time of this posting, I saw flights available on weekdays only. Name Your Own Price bookings, Express Deals, and any reservations where the full itinerary is not disclosed prior to purchase are non-refundable, non-changeable. Cancel and change rules vary by airline and fare purchased. The airline fares rules associated with your flight can be reviewed pre-purchase on your contract and post purchase within the itinerary displayed on their website. There are several carriers offering this route but at exponentially higher rates.
Table of Contents
Priceline Cheap Roundtrip Flights:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round trip flights to and from Chicago to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (SGN) as low as $622, bookable now for travel early April 2016.
- Valid: Limited time, while available.
- Terms: Prices shown are recent fare searches made within the last 48 hours. Due to constantly changing availability, fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact Priceline at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Airlines, for various reasons, your will be adjusted, most commonly flight times, prior to your departure. If your itinerary undergoes a schedule change, you will be notified of the changes via email. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees.
How to Get CHI – SGN Fare Deal:
- Enroll or log into United MileagePlus so you can get base points, however usually bonus points are not awarded on third-party travel sites for special promotional offers.
- Shop the Sale: YMMV! Choose your travel dates, usually weekdays excluding Fridays will give you the lowest fares. To save the most have flexible travel times, shift your dates by a day or two which will give you the cheapest price. Search one traveler first to see the lowest prices possible before you book. Once you find the best price for your dates, add additional travelers as needed.
- Use United MileagePlus Explorer Card to pay for your ticket, get the most from travel rewards.
Shop the Priceline Cheap Roundtrip Flights from Chicago to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (SGN) for as low as $622 on United while it’s available. April is a nice time to visit Vietnam as the weather is not as hot and not as many tourist are traveling there. I’d recommend you go up further North to Hue, Nha Trang and Da Nang for the cooler weather, nicer beaches and the beautiful waterfalls. You can’t beat seafood that is fished same day and cooked within hours. There are lots of vegetarian and seafood dishes as the majority of Vietnamese are Buddhist and just about everyone has had Pho (beef or chicken rice noodle soup). Instead you should try the Bun Bo Hue (Hue Beef noodle soup) a specialty complex flavored noodle soup as well as Banh Xeo (savory crisp crepes). Check out more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.