Bookable on Priceline, get cheap Round Trip Flights from Seattle to Managua, Nicaragua for only $346 when you book from from May to mid-October 2016. You can get this great low fare when you book with Copa Airlines. Book on Priceline today you’ll have until 11:29 pm the next business day, Monday to make any cancellations. That’s a better policy than when you book direct with some carriers. Please be aware that when booking with Name Your Own Price or Express Deals, these types of fares are non-refundable or changeable. The airline fares rules associated with your flight can be reviewed pre-purchase on your contract and post purchase within the itinerary displayed on their website, so read up on their full terms before you make your purchase.
Table of Contents
Priceline International Round Trip Flights:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Buy Cheap Non-stop Round Trip Flights Chicago to Shanghai China for only $525 round trip when you book with United via Priceline.
- Valid: You’ll find the lowest fares on weekdays and Saturdays in May through late summer.
- Terms: Prices shown are recent fare searches made within the last 24 hours. Due to constantly changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees.
How to Get SEA – MGA Flight Deal:
- YMMV! Choose your travel dates, you’ll see these rates for May into October. You can see that the weekdays (excluding Fridays) and Saturdays have the best rates.
- The best prices are available via United, the closest I’ve found on other carriers start at $100 or more per round trip fares on multiple carriers.
- Use Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard to pay for your ticket to get the most from travel rewards.
Shop the Priceline Non-stop Round Trip Flights from Seattle to Managua, Nicaragua for only $346. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: Monday, Aug 15 – Tuesday, Aug 23 is the cheapest fare I found but YMMV. Checkout more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.