Bookable on Priceline, get cheap Non-Stop Round Trip Flights from Newark to Turks and Caicos Islands For Only $267 when you book from April through early May 2016. You can get this great low fare when you book with United Airlines. Book on Priceline today you’ll have until 11:29 pm tomorrow, March 15 to make any cancellations. Please be aware that when booking with Name Your Own Price or Express Deals, these types of fares are non-refundable or changeable. The airline fares rules associated with your flight can be reviewed pre-purchase on your contract and post purchase within the itinerary displayed on their website, so read up on their full terms before you make your purchase.
Table of Contents
Priceline Non-Stop Round Trip Flights:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Non-Stop Round Trip Flights Newark, NJ to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands for only $267.
- Valid: You’ll find the lowest fares the last three weeks of April through early May.
- Terms: Prices shown are recent fare searches made within the last 24 hours. Due to constantly changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For additional assistance or questions you may have, contact Norwegian Air at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees.
How to Get EWR – PLS Flight Deal:
- YMMV! Choose your travel dates, most of April and the first two weeks of May. You can see that the weekdays (excluding Fridays) and Saturdays have the best rates.
- These prices are only available via United, the closest I’ve found on other carriers start at $70 or or more per round trip fares.
- Use Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite to pay for your ticket, dining and other travel expenses to get the most from travel rewards.
Shop the Priceline Non-Stop Round Trip Flights from Newark, NJ to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands for only $267. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. I don’t think there is much I need to say to convince you this is a great destination. Now there is a price available to make it happen. Sample date: Friday, Apr 29, 2016 – Friday, May 6, 2016 is the cheapest fare I found but YMMV. Checkout more ways to Save Money!