Priceline Offers Round Trip Flights Departing Portland to Montego Bay, Jamaica starting at only $386 roundtrip from late April to mid-May 2016. This is an Express Deal so air fare is non-refundable or changeable. The airline fares rules associated with your flight can be reviewed pre-purchase on your contract and post purchase within the itinerary displayed on their website, so read up on their full terms before you make your purchase. Price includes taxes, fees and one carry-on bag. Additional Baggage Fees are not included in your trip cost. Your purchased price is not guaranteed until purchase is complete.
Priceline Non-Stop Round Trip Flights:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Buy Cheap Round Trip Flights from Los Angeles to Belize For Only $280 when you book the Express Deal via Priceline.
- Valid: You’ll find the lowest fares most of April through early May.
- Terms: Prices shown are recent fare searches made within the last 24 hours. Due to constantly changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees.
How to Get PDX – MBJ Flight Deal:
- YMMV! Choose your travel dates, late April and into mid-May. Remember, Express Deal are non refundable and non-changeable. You will see that the weekdays (excluding Fridays) and a few Saturdays have the best rates.
- Since it’s an Express Deal you will only discover who your carrier is AFTER you complete your booking. It’s likely that the carrier will be Delta.
- Use Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite to pay for your ticket, dining and other travel expenses to get the most from travel rewards.
Shop the Priceline Round Trip Flights from Portland to Montego Bay, Jamaica for only $381. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Montego Bay had one of my favorite beaches compared to Hawaii and Florida. Sugary soft white sand with crystal emerald waters. Shallow, warm and calm lapping waves makes it unforgettable. You should go, now! Sample date: Tuesday, May 3 – Thursday, May 12, 2016 is the cheapest fare I found but YMMV. Checkout more ways to Save Money!
Leave a Reply