Bookable on Priceline, get cheap Round Trip Flights from Washington, DC to Belize For Only $340 when you book from April through the first week of May 2016. You can get this great low fare when you book with American Airlines. Book on Priceline today you’ll have until 11:29 pm tomorrow, March 30th to make any cancellations. Please be aware that when booking with Name Your Own Price or Express Deals, these types of fares are non-refundable or changeable. The airline fares rules associated with your flight can be reviewed pre-purchase on your contract and post purchase within the itinerary displayed on their website, so read up on their full terms before you make your purchase.
Priceline Non-Stop Round Trip Flights:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Buy Cheap Round Trip Flights from Washington, DC to Belize For Only $340 when you book with American Airlines via Priceline.
- Valid: You’ll find the lowest fares most of April through the first half of May.
- Terms: Prices shown are recent fare searches made within the last 24 hours. Due to constantly changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For additional assistance or questions you may have, contact Norwegian Air at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees.
How to Get DCA – BZE Flight Deal:
- YMMV! Choose your travel dates, most of April and the first couple weeks of May. You can see that the weekdays (excluding Fridays) and a few Saturdays have the best rates.
- The best prices are available via American, the closest I’ve found on other carriers start at $100 or more per round trip fares on Delta.
- Use Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite to pay for your ticket, dining and other travel expenses to get the most from travel rewards.
Shop the Priceline Round Trip Flights from Washington, DC to Belize For Only $340. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Spring is coming in like a rabid lion this year, here is your excuse to get out the crazy snow storms or in the case of Texas, these crazy hail storms. Sample date: Thu, May 12, 2016 – Fri, May 20, 2016 is the cheapest fare I found but YMMV. Checkout more ways to Save Money!
Leave a Reply